Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He this guy with a beard, looks kinda Italian, but hes definatly American, and wheres a Puma baseball cap (so obviously Serenas person). Just wondering if anyone knew who he was.

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
That annoying Andre clone? Virginia Rizici
said it's the hitting partner for Serena and Venus.
Forgot his name; but he's American.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
sunset said:
am I the only one that thinks he's kinda cute.......
he certainly is!! :hearts:

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Yeah he is cute :hearts:

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
He is indeed the hitting partner but only when they are in Europe and he's not an American. I forget what his name is but you see him in the stands at Wimbledon, French Open, any other European tournaments that they play. Somehow I also think that he's Serena's hitting partner because you see him much more when Venus is playing and Serena is present or when Serena is playing. Does anyone remember his name? And I agree, VERY CUTE!! :drool:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Very cute guy who can handle Babygirl?! Can someone please post a pic of him? I'm very interested now! ;) :drool:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Yes, he is hot. I think he's from an eastern block country... I'm going with Uzbekistan. I don't know his name but I gleaned this off the netcam...

He's hot... Serena's bodyguard is hot too. She knows how to pick 'em. :hearts:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I don't think he's just Serena's hitting partner because espn showed a piece where Venus was warming up and this guy told the camera man to please leave. Although he was wearing his Puma hat. :)

Kerri, who's trains both Vee and Ree, often wears Puma hats, as well. Maybe Vee doesn't give them hats but Reebok clothes. :D

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Thanks Cari!! I'll take him!! ;) :p

I think that Vee and Rena are smart girls. Find partners who are good at tennis AND hot!! Gives you that extra motivation to go to practice! ;) :lick:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:drool: :drool: :lick:
If I had such fineness around, I'd skip into practice. :eek:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I know who he's.He's italian and is her body-guard.He's from Florence.During the tournment of Rome he was behind her back during the match.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
no, maryjane, her bodyguard and hitting partner look alike but we're talking about her hitting partner... damn why can't I remember his name...

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
I think I remember hearing one of the commentators say he was from Croatia. I believe I heard this, like last year or something.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
oh, I got his name now... Jovan... :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts