·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happened to rossana?

·
Registered
145 Posts
why can't I find her information on itftennis.com player database ????

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
hmmm...??

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, is someone resurrecting my threads. That's what it seems like lol. They are all from around the same time and if I am not mistaken I asked this because on ever pagefor results that week it had a listing of Neffa de Los Rios def. whoever or whoever def. Neffa de los Rios. I was pretty sure it was Rossana but was wondering if she had changed her first name or something.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
MelissaTorresFan said:
I think she still plays.
She's committed to every challenger in the US, but withdraws a few days before they start. A really strange case, I don't think she'll be able to pull off a comeback at her age, specially being divorced mother now.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG she divorced Gustavo? He must feel like s**t for giving up his career for her. One reason why I am turned away from a relationship,marriage or kids.

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
She played at Advanta last year and qualified beating Tu in the first round and almost beat Myskina in the second. It was a good result for her at the time.

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
interesting...

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
selesfan1 said:
OMG she divorced Gustavo? He must feel like s**t for giving up his career for her. One reason why I am turned away from a relationship,marriage or kids.
I'm sure I read he was a bit older than Rossana and was at the end of his career anyway when she restarted her tennis career. Rossana spent many years off tour while he played football and when he finished, she gave tennis another go. Shame they've divorced now. I doubt we'll see her back on the tour again though.

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
aww...

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
raquel said:
I'm sure I read he was a bit older than Rossana and was at the end of his career anyway when she restarted her tennis career. Rossana spent many years off tour while he played football and when he finished, she gave tennis another go. Shame they've divorced now. I doubt we'll see her back on the tour again though.
Yeah,you're right. Her daughter is school age now and I don't think Rossana wants to deprive her daughter. However, maybe tennis can be a summer vacation type thing for them. Rossana could use the extra money.

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
good points seles dude...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts