Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably won't be, but I hope to be squeezing it in. Will be studying then and it will be frantic and I most probably won't have time, but if I can find a gap and have the money, I will be ;)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
If Maria will play (qualies) here, I will be in Hasselt too.....
:)

·
Registered
39,515 Posts
I will go many days there and might report there, too. :)

·
Registered
39,515 Posts
Edit: All days. :)

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Lore and I will be going on finals day :D

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,479 Posts
I'm going staurday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday :p:p:p

Can't wait to be there :p

·
64,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have an exam on Tuesday, which might mean I cannot go on Saturday or Sunday, but I might go on Wednesday :)

·
Registered
39,515 Posts
I will see how much I can go, because in that particular week many exames are waiting for me. I think that i'll rather go in the first days of the tournament. Such a pity that Maggie isn't there.

·
35,570 Posts
Sascha, if you go during qualies, could you please take pics and talk to Steph for me? Tell her we are cheering for her here in Quebec!

That goes for you also CooCoo :p

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Anybody knows where the practice courts are, are they at the Excelsior Tennisclub again? So the players had to travel between this court, the Holiday Inn Hotel and the Grenslandhallen? Pfffff.......

·
64,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cdpoulin1 said:
Sascha, if you go during qualies, could you please take pics and talk to Steph for me? Tell her we are cheering for her here in Quebec!

That goes for you also CooCoo :p
If I go (and I really want to be going :p Though it's frigging expensive and I have to study), I will, if I see her ;)

Note that it's very hard to contact players there.

·
64,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Vamos said:
Anybody knows where the practice courts are, are they at the Excelsior Tennisclub again? So the players had to travel between this court, the Holiday Inn Hotel and the Grenslandhallen? Pfffff.......
Were they there last year? I thought it was really weird that they weren't practising in the arena (or at least, that we couldn't see it).

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Yes, there are four practice courts at the Excelsior Tennishall. Don't know if that is this year also?

The first two days was really, really empty last year........... Hope it will be better this year. On monday 2000 old people, screaming for Kim ..........

The only practice you can see is for the first match everyday, I was lucky Maria had to play in the first party on wednesday.
Talked to her on monday and tuesday.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Gunter said:
I am selected to be a ballboy in the Gaz de France Stars Tournament :bounce:

it's gonna be fantastic :)
oooh sounds fun! :)

I'm going on monday and tuesday :bounce:

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,479 Posts
Vamos said:
The first two days was really, really empty last year...........
Yeah but they were the best two days to meet all the players I like :p (and CooCoo lol)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts