Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know who is going to get those WC´s??? :confused:
And who is giving them to the players? :confused:
Would be nice if someone could tell me!

·
Premium Member
181,942 Posts
IMG giving to players.

WC Alisa Kleybanova (won Luxilon Cup last yr)

·
Premium Member
181,942 Posts
yes Orange Bowl winners get a quali WC for Nasdaq-100 :)
Orange Bowl is played at same venue and they treat winners like winners for grand slams are (also get a qual WC for next yrs event)

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
I am hoping that LILIA OSTERLOH gets a Quali WC as she has won TWO ITF Tourneys over the last 5 months...75K Pitt and 50k in hawaii.
I think the Maindraw WCs will pretty much be the same as Indian Wells. :bounce:

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Who is IMG?

·
Premium Member
181,942 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
On the women’s side, Ashley Harkelroad, Vania King, Alisa Kleybanova, Jamea Jackson, Anna Tatishvilli, Angela Haynes, Sanja Ancic and Shanay Perry were awarded main draw wildcards. One slot is still undecided.

Robin Roshardt, Marcus Fugate, Philip Bester and Mardy Fish were awarded wildcards into the men’s qualifying, while Alexandra Stevenson, Victoria Azarenka, Carly Gullickson and Marrit Boonstra were awarded wildcards into qualifying with two spots still undedcided.

Qualifying spots for men and women will be awarded with the Pre-qualifying tournament that concludes March 13.

I just saw it on the Nasdaq web-site.
Marrit Boonstra! :eek: :eek:
how does she get one?
does anybody know her?Who is that? :rolleyes:
But still three WC not announced!
So who will get one of the last three???

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
185,212 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
yes Orange Bowl winners get a quali WC for Nasdaq-100 :)
Orange Bowl is played at same venue and they treat winners like winners for grand slams are (also get a qual WC for next yrs event)
I ask the Nasdaq Open about Caroline's WC, she said no to play because she only can play a few tournaments as 15 years old... :sad:
I thought she would like to play in the 5th biggest tourny...

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
mr-bean007 said:
Robin Roshardt, Marcus Fugate, Philip Bester and Mardy Fish were awarded wildcards into the men’s qualifying, while Alexandra Stevenson, Victoria Azarenka, Carly Gullickson and Marrit Boonstra were awarded wildcards into qualifying with two spots still undedcided.
That's very cool for our Canadian...C'mon Philip!!! :bounce: :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts