Tennis Forum banner

Who will choke away the women's QF match

  • Kim

    Votes: 19 27.1%
  • Amelie

    Votes: 25 35.7%
  • No choking, It will be a great match!!

    Votes: 26 37.1%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,971 Posts
So only Kim or Amelie have the possibility to choke?? The other playes don't :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kim&lleytonrule said:
So only Kim or Amelie have the possibility to choke?? The other playes don't :confused:
Ummmmm.... They are the only two playing in that particular QF match. Who else is going to choke?? The chair umpire?? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,837 Posts
I'm gonna choke...on the biscuit I'll be consuming as I watch the brilliant play between those two :p

It's gonna be the match of the century
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,213 Posts
I think Knizzle is going to choke one of these days :eek:.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,971 Posts
Well sorry I thought you were talking about the tournament not that match, you didn't actually specify and given how much crap ahs been written on this board about Kim choking it wouldn't have surprised me in the least if this post did refer to the whole tournament
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kim&lleytonrule said:
Well sorry I thought you were talking about the tournament not that match, you didn't actually specify and given how much crap ahs been written on this board about Kim choking it wouldn't have surprised me in the least if this post did refer to the whole tournament
I did specify, but it's all good. An honest mistake seeing as Kim has taken alot of flack about so called choking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,971 Posts
Oops sorry didn't see the title on the poll just on the thread :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump :devil: Looks like Momo has started the choking off with 10 UFE's in the first three games. Will she finish?? Or will Kim get in on the act, or will the match be tighter than Serena's catsuit. We'll see....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,971 Posts
Knizzle said:
Bump :devil: Looks like Momo has started the choking off with 10 UFE's in the first three games. Will she finish?? Or will Kim get in on the act, or will the match be tighter than Serena's catsuit. We'll see....
Yeah but it was only three games, i think it will be much closer when they finally come back out. If they had stayed on I was pretty confident kim would have got hte first set. But htey went off, now the first set is anybodys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well it looks like 34.33% of people were right about Amelie. Kim did play very well though, but Mauresmo had some choking action going on there.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top