Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A future big star? American Clervie Ngounoue is also interesting, she's full of athleticism but not so accurate yet. I also liked Hannah Read of Great Britain but must work hard.

:D Remember she beat, humiliated Siniakova at Prostejov! Not a fan of Murat, but this girl has a future.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not really Evert but I haven't seen such a talented lady for a while. Wondering if Murat will really polish her well. Somebody like Bolletieri would have definitely helped already.

·
Registered
18,014 Posts
Her sister Linda is better. Brenda has to work in her arrogant behaviour and her Pusholina style of play.
Plus, those grunts....
Not a fan, sorry

·
Registered
37,762 Posts

Reactions: PatsyStone

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not really Evert but I haven't seen such a talented lady for a while. Wondering if Murat will really polish her well. Somebody like Bolletieri would have definitely helped already.
Mouratoglou is not coaching her. Her coach is Pavel Snobel, former Czech player and former coach of Karolina Muchova, Barbora Krejcikova and Monika Kilnarova. She is Prague based and the product of the Czech tennis program.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Her sister Linda is better. Brenda has to work in her arrogant behaviour and her Pusholina style of play.
Plus, those grunts....
Not a fan, sorry
I know why you don't like her, the real reason. You are Jimenez Kasintseva fan and Brenda defeated Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva twice already. Head-to-head 2-0 for Brenda.

·
Registered
18,014 Posts
I know why you don't like her, the real reason. You are Jimenez Kasintseva fan and Brenda defeated Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva twice already. Head-to-head 2-0 for Brenda.
Jimenez is way better than Brenda, but i dont give a shit about h2h in juniors. Wait for the Pro results and you will see who will be better.

·
Premium Member
39,370 Posts
At first sight, I was actually more impressed with Ngounoue's potential, even if she makes more UEs for the moment (but the match full streamed above was close).

·
Registered
148 Posts
At first sight, I was actually more impressed with Ngounoue's potential, even if she makes more UEs for the moment (but the match full streamed above was close).
Clervie is also impressive, I agree. But you can see the fear in Clervie's eyes when she is facing Brenda because they have quite a history. Head-to-head is something like 4-0 for Brenda so far.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Her slice is amazing!

Mouratoglou is not coaching her. Her coach is Pavel Snobel, former Czech player and former coach of Karolina Muchova, Barbora Krejcikova and Monika Kilnarova. She is Prague based and the product of the Czech tennis program.
Thanks, seems that Mouratoglou is trying to snatch her name now. Some event...

Plus, those grunts....
Not a fan, sorry
I also expect a little more from Linda who plays with a bit more intensity and purpose. But if they stay healthy I can definitely see them leading the next great generation of Czech players.
Mates, Brenda is much better than Linda! Only if both will fail then Linda could be better.

Wait for the Pro results and you will see who will be better.
Jimenez is way better than Brenda, but i dont give a shit about h2h in juniors.
I must watch her, I thought she's from Moldova. Lol. Andorra. She will never represent Spain though, want to bet? Jimenez has some insane results for her age.

Exactly, pro counts. What I dislike is that Brenda must be polished by some real coaches. From states.

I also mentioned Ngounoue is interesting but she will have to cut errors.

Clervie is also impressive, I agree. But you can see the fear in Clervie's eyes when she is facing Brenda because they have quite a history. Head-to-head is something like 4-0 for Brenda so far.
I can't believe people think Linda is better. For me Linda is nothing special.

her game reminds me of Svitolina. Doesn't bode well for her around here 😱
Svitolina? 😱

·
Registered
54,007 Posts
I must watch her, I thought she's from Moldova. Lol. Andorra. She will never represent Spain though, want to bet? Jimenez has some insane results for her age.
14 yo Jiménez beat 25 yo Laura Pigossi yesterday at a national tounament 64 57 76 in Barcelona. She is playing right now vs Párrizas Díaz in the quarterfinals.

·
Registered
8,041 Posts
I'm beyond impressed with both Linda and Brenda's results, but before predicting who the best one will be we certainly have to wait a few years. Look at the Pliskovas, when they were juniors it looked like Krystina would be the best one.

So many things can happen in a young girl's life and nowadays players don't blossom until their late teens, even when they have big potential.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
14 yo Jiménez beat 25 yo Laura Pigossi yesterday at a national tounament 64 57 76 in Barcelona. She is playing right now vs Párrizas Díaz in the quarterfinals.
Brenda 7-6 6-1 against Siniakova. :D 13 yo :)

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
People here to continue to take the results early adolescence way too seriously, as if there isn't years left of development and growth that lie ahead. Focusing intensely on H2Hs, gamestyles, and results at this age is frankly hilarious but also not shocking.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Fru has good racket control but lacks power.
Ngo has good power but lacks good racket control.
Looking at their future, is it easier to develop power or racket control?
Brenda needs to get a growth spurt, and she is running out of time.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
People here to continue to take the results early adolescence way too seriously, as if there isn't years left of development and growth that lie ahead. Focusing intensely on H2Hs, gamestyles, and results at this age is frankly hilarious but also not shocking.
Exactly. So much can happen. One off results mean nothing. At such an age you don't even know what you are doing, you just play.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts