Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Ai will be #1 this week, but I think Vivi has a chance to overtake her next week, as she is not defending her points from last year. I think Vivi and Paola have to defend their title, or at least do very well in order for Vivi to get to #1 though.

Congrats. to Ai for this week and let's hope it's third time lucky for Vivi next week!! :p

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
:haha: My maths is terrible, so terrible, in fact, that I've retired from attempting to figure out the rankings. However, if you go to www.tenniscorner.net and check out the projected rankings you will see that Ai will be #1 for this week. She was still too many points ahead of Vivi for Vivi to overtake her this week, even though Ai lost first round.
My more mathematically able friend informs me that Vivi has a chance to get to #1 next week if she and Paola defend their points, and I believe her! :p

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Yea AI!!

She's having the best year of her career. I didn't think it was possible. She is a dynamo. She gets cuter all the time. I think that doll of a boyfriend must be helping her.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
starr said:
Yea AI!!

She's having the best year of her career. I didn't think it was possible. She is a dynamo. She gets cuter all the time. I think that doll of a boyfriend must be helping her.
About that getting cuter part I totally agree.

My god I watched a tape from back in 1996! She surely has improved since then!

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
great smash said:
The fact that you're the one to bring this news, shows how bad you feel about it ;)

Errr ... don't shoot me to answer a stupid question :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.