Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi... just wanna know how many of you are sitting for your IGCSE or GCSE exams soon..... i'll be sitting for the international GCSE, the IGCSEs, apart from two subjects - Information Technology, and Drama, which i'm done with....

mine starts next week and my first exam will be literature!!!!

Week 1
7th May- IGCSE Literature
8th May- IGCSE Co-ordinated Sciences Practical

Week 2
13th May- IGCSE Co-ordinated Sciences Paper 1 (Multiple Choice)
14th May- IGCSE English
15th May- IGCSE Co-ordinated Sciences Paper 2 (Structured Questions)

Week 3
19th May- IGCSE Co-ordinated Sciences Paper 3 (Structured Questions)
22nd May- GCSE(Edexcel) Information Technology

Week 4
28th May- IGCSE Economics Paper 4 (Structured Questions)

Week 5
3rd June- IGCSE Additional Mathematics Paper 1
4th June- IGCSE Additional Mathematics Paper 2
5th June- IGCSE Economics Paper 3 (Multiple Choice)

what's in week 6???? it's gonna be the start of my 3 month holiday :D yipeee.. lol

Joe

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
I got my GCSE's in a few weeks time.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are u in england? and what subjects are u taking?

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
yeah I am. I got the core subjects maths double award sciences and english. Then I have German, PE, IT and Business Studies. I have my french speaking test on Wednesday!

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh so u do IT as well? i'm doing the gcse edexcel IT... seems like most of what we need for this IT exam is common sense ;) don't u think...

·
Banned
8 Posts
omg... i just did my IGCSE literature exam today and it was harder than the one i sat for my mocks..... i did 3 texts: animal farm, 20th century short stories and romeo and juliet... this is my first exam anyways, just jumped the first hurdle and there's still more to go... tomorrow's the IGCSE science practical.... lallalalaa... :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
What are the difference between GCSEs and IGCSEs. I've never even heard of IGCSEs.... I'm not old, either :confused:

·
Banned
8 Posts
IGCSE - International GCSE (definitely harder than GCSEs in england and usually taken by students in international schools like moi!)

btw i had my IGCSE science practical today and my teacher discovered there was this sheet about batteries and metals together with my exam paper and he was like where the hell did u get this sheet... and i'm like it was already in the exam paper itself.. and he was like how did this happen?!?! then he argued with my chemistry teacher who is apparently responsible for the whole incident as he might've just slipped that sheet into my exam paper accidentally... anyways the sheet helped me quite a bit in my chemistry practical question... oh well.... i wasn't told to re-do the paper again coz they looked at my answers and they're weren't beneficial (the ones that i put based on the sheet i was not suppose to have) :eek:

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
I have my GCSEs; my first exam is French listening. Then I have German listening and reading. They're two of my best subjects. If I get any Bs I'll be really disappointed.

Hey, Bis2806, clear your pm space!

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
I have my GCSEs; my first exam is French listening. Then I have German listening and reading. They're two of my best subjects. If I get any Bs I'll be really disappointed.
Hey, Bis2806, clear your pm space!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Tuesday 6th May
Sports Studies Practical
All Day

Friday 9th May
am. French Oral
Approx. 15mins

Monday 19th May
am. Sports Studies Theory
1hour 45mins

Wednesday 21st May
am. English Literature
2hours 15mins

Monday 2nd June
am. Geography
1hour 45mins
pm. Biology
2hours 15mins

Wednesday 4th June
am. French Listening
45mins
pm. Maths Non-calculator
2hours

Thursday 5th June
am. English Language
2hours
pm. Geography
1hour 45mins

Friday 6th June
am. R.S.
1hour 30mins

Monday 9th June
am. Chemistry
2hours 15mins
pm. English Language
2hours

Tuesday 10th June
am. Maths Calculator
2hours

Wednesday 11th June
pm. French Reading
50mins

Friday 13th June
pm. R.S.
1hour 30mins

Friday 20th June
pm. I.T.
1hour 30mins

i want to cry/die
i will be carried out of all my exams in a body bag :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Banned
7 Posts
hey sam, this is my new username (apparently The Crow has blocked me).... so u can pm me right now...

abby, my exams will end on the 5th of june :D some of my other friends finish theirs much later, on around 19th june coz they take food tech ;) good luck and how was your french oral today hehe...

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
abby, my exams will end on the 5th of june :D some of my other friends finish theirs much later, on around 19th june coz they take food tech ;) good luck and how was your french oral today hehe...

honestly.....too sloppy and salty :eek: :p :lick:
only kiddin it went really well i had 2 memorise a presentation on my passtimes and i did it all right apart from making up a few words on the spur of the moment. :D

·
Banned
21 Posts
lol.... it's good to hear that your french oral went well... my other friends who took them ages ago also said that theirs went good....

i have my science multiple choice paper the day after tomorrow and then english the next day, then science paper2 on thursday!

bis2806 (arodguy100)

·
Banned
1 Posts
thanks... there were 5 mistakes of the total 40 questions i'm sure i made in my science multiple choice today!!! damn it.... :fiery:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
ive got my sports studies exam first thing 2moro morning and im scared :sad:
none of my revision is going in :sad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts