·
Registered
8,570 Posts
frazier, capriati and asagoe come to mind immediately

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
FraziersFan said:
Ps..i like your avatar...i am going to make one of those from my BODY LANGUAGE dvd i got today :D
Bitch you got yours today? :fiery: Mine just shipped today so I won't get it til I come home next week.

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Athenaeum said:
Bitch you got yours today? :fiery: Mine just shipped today so I won't get it til I come home next week.
:lol: :lol: I also got the CHOCOLATE picture 12" vinyl and the Kylie Doll last week .. :lol: :kiss: :haha:

·
49,309 Posts
FraziersFan said:
:lol: :lol: I also got the CHOCOLATE picture 12" vinyl and the Kylie Doll last week .. :lol: :kiss: :haha:
I'm sorry I didn't hear anything after twelve..... ;)
I opted not for the doll. But once they're not available, I'll be like "Oh, I want one now!" lol

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Athenaeum said:
I'm sorry I didn't hear anything after twelve..... ;)
I opted not for the doll. But once they're not available, I'll be like "Oh, I want one now!" lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well.. my James Dean doll needed a girlfriend...so i broke down and bought hm Kylie :D :p

·
49,309 Posts
See now JD, I got!! Two actually. I have a JD fetish. lol
I even have the little JD bear w/leather coat, white t-shirt and blu jeans ala Rw/oAC. He's so cute sitting on my desk here in his protected plastic case. lol
Right next to the pic of me at JD's grave. :sad:

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Athenaeum said:
See now JD, I got!! Two actually. I have a JD fetish. lol
I even have the little JD bear w/leather coat, white t-shirt and blu jeans ala Rw/oAC. He's so cute sitting on my desk here in his protected plastic case. lol
Right next to the pic of me at JD's grave. :sad:
Aaawl..i have ALLOT of JD collectibles...i have never been to the museum though..maybe we should talk sometime on AIM..i am heading to bed now though..Gnight :kiss: :hearts: :wavey: :zzz:

·
49,309 Posts
FraziersFan said:
Aaawl..i have ALLOT of JD collectibles...i have never been to the museum though..maybe we should talk sometime on AIM..i am heading to bed now though..Gnight :kiss: :hearts: :wavey: :zzz:
we must talk sometime, but i too am off to bed
:wavey:

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Some of the Players are enough to set You to doing some damn fast strokes, enough to give a bloke some goddamn blisters! Mummy did tell Me to get a grip of Myself the other day!

Reactions: Rothes
1 - 20 of 47 Posts