Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know every canadian player and I know her name and also know she won like 2 matches since 1996, but I wanna know who she is ? Is she really that bad ? Tell me a little more about her ? Everyone seems to know her but me...

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
... and did she ever manage to win more than 2 games in the matches she lost !? Her scores are just pathetic!! :lol:

·
Banned
5,063 Posts
People started talking about her 1 or 2 years ago when we noticed she always loses 6-0 6-0 most of the time. So there was a cult following that. ;) There are a couple of players like her. I made a website about them, and we had quite a lot of fun talking about them.

There are a lot of anecdotes concerning her and other bagel girls. If people are interested they can use the search engine to find threads about it. They have an interesting story.

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,597 Posts
i think she is a great person, because she is playing tennis not for the money
she play tennis because she love
she don´t care if she lose 0:6 0:6
as long she has fun on the court

people should be more like her
not always doing stuff just because the money
Go Nancy Go

we love you

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,597 Posts
at the first time i thought she is a promissing junior
because someone posted a thread with her name and Lucic
but then i checked her profile at the itf and saw she is older then 40yrs
then i asked here on the board if it is a typo
and then they told me about her
and since i´m a fan of her

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a great story :) Playing just for the love of the thing. Why can't everyone think like that ? :rolleyes: Btw, Da Backhand, what's your website ?

·
Banned
5,063 Posts
I don't have it anymore. It was just a website with news, results and some pics of the bagel girls.

But I can say a couple of things about Nancy. She did a cd that she sings on it and plays piano. One of her song was number one on a country radio chart. I think she was also good in badminton when she was younger. Unfortunately her mother died about one year ago and it was very difficult period for her. I don't know for how long she plans to play.

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,597 Posts
she should play next year too
because this year she entered 4 WTA-Tour Events in Qualifiyng

and maybe she can face another Bagel-Girl in the future
this would be great for her!!!

Go Nancy Go

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Nancy Loeffler is a "player" who cannot beat anyone down at the local club, or most of the posters on this board let alone have a competetive match against any of the girls on the challenger circuit. Hey Matthias don't you ever wonder whose money it is that she is spending so that she can put on this charade of being a professional tennis player? You are so naive it is unbelievable. MOST of the girls who travel on the chally circuit do it for the love of tennis, not for the money, because the chances of success are very low even for REAL tennis players. You don't have to be a 43 year old woman hitting forehands off the back fence to play for the love the game. :rolleyes:

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
id bet its her money, more power to her

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
oh and heres some i took of her, though the quality of the scan isnt so great

Attachments

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
What makes you think that she plays for the love of the game, anyway? More likely she plays because she likes to impress people by telling them that she plays on the WTA Tour. If it was really for the love of the game then she could be happy just playing against people at her own level, club players.

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
She plays for the love of the game coz thats what she's told people who have spoken to her. And it is true, she is serious out there coz she really believes she can eventually get that big win.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts