Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
I think the Serena/Justine match-up is a really great one, probably better on grass than it was on clay. So I still maintain that I want them on separate sides of the draw, because for me they are the 2 most interesting players to watch in women's tennis at the moment.

A Wimbledon final meeting between the 2 of them would be just great! :D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I have a feeling they will seed kim 4!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I thought you meant side by side like in a doubles combo! Now that would be great. :drool:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
I would love them to face each other in the Semis. That would be GREAT!!

REVENGE BABY!! ;)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
No, I want them on opposite sides.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
qtr's, semi's, finals... whichever at Wimby but I want them in the semi's at USO... hahahahaha! :D

·
Registered
18,419 Posts
cariosity said:
qtr's, semi's, finals... whichever at Wimby but I want them in the semi's at USO... hahahahaha! :D
what's funny about this comment is that justine never claimed to be really good on hardcourts the way serena claims to be good on all the surfaces. a loss to serena on hard is not gonna be as important or impressive on clay and grass until justine improves on hard, which she has been doing, but not enough to be truly competitive at the USO.

I think Justine can beat Serena on grass because she is no longer intimidated by her. Venus is another story.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts