Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see diffrent final than all Williams show . It's boring .

Good luck to everyone who beat Williams :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,950 Posts
i think the all-williams finals are boring but i would like to see a 4th staritgh grand slam final with the same players i.e. the williams'. plus i want one of them to win the oz open at least once in their career and when better than 2003 for serena to capture the career slam. but basically from after the oz open i do want to see different finals. i'm not sure it will happen that often in 2003 but in 2004 when players like:

myskina
rubin
daniilidou
stevenson
bovina
fernandez
kournikova
bedanova
schett
tulyaganova
pierce
petrova
krasnoroutskaya

become more consistent at that high level it should definately happen. in 2004 the current up-and-comers will also be getting up there every now and then. players such as:

mikaelian
zvonareva
casanova
safina
sharapova
irvin
foretz
marrero
widjaja
mandula
dlhopolcova (injured this year)
salerni (waiting for a breakthrough)
perebiynis
bartoli
harkleroad
baltacha
bielik
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
6,752 Posts
I don´t want another all-Williams final. It´s more boring than Schummy...!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,072 Posts
After Venus' lack of effort [IMO ;) ] in Miami and Paris, I stopped watching Williams/Williams matches.

That being said, I hope it's not an all-Williams final...I like watching Slam finals. If both girls go all out, I would watch [I tape the match, and then get the reviews before I watch]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,364 Posts
Catriel said:
I don´t want another all-Williams final. It´s more boring than Schummy...!
Yeah LOL! Maybe they'll try and achieve tennis' first ever 'draw' like Schummy and Rubino attempted in the US GP!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
I don't also see all Williams final. I like tennis not hitting the ball.


Fajny thread Wojtek, ciekawe co za tym pójdzie ...... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,429 Posts
I naver watch their matches ;) and I would like to see AO final .... so one of them MUST be defeated before the final .

LOL Cartiel !! But in my opinion Schummy is the best in "being" boring :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,486 Posts
i don't think it will come to the sister's final - hopefully we will get a new grand slam winner or my sentimental favourite - monica takes the titel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,932 Posts
don't mind one Williams in the final...not both...
3 in a row is enuff for the moment thank you... ;)
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
4,493 Posts
I would love M.Hingis-A.Kournikova :hearts:

But only Marti in the final is also fine:eek: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
this thread is so ridiculous. Of course if youre not a fan of the williams sisters you wouldnt want an all williams final! Most of the people in here never wanted one anyway so really what is the point here? Instead of creating a postitive thread like "Who wants a Hingis Capriati final?" you instead become negative and attack the two best tennis players in the game by naming the thread like you did. And you wonder why williams fans are so defensive?:rolleyes: Player hating is so pathetic. This thread is akin to cheering on a player to lose instead of your favorite to win, not classy at all.

For the Record I hope every grandslam final this season in 2003 is an all williams all the time affair. With Venus winning a grand slam! Woohoo!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
If Serena's surname was Jones, she and Venus would still be the two best players in the world(currently) and would therefore still be the most likely to make the grand slam finals.

Does it really matter if the Williams sisters make the finals? - all I want to see are good matches and I don't care who plays them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cybelledarkholmexx said:
this thread is so ridiculous. Of course if youre not a fan of the williams sisters you wouldnt want an all williams final! Most of the people in here never wanted one anyway so really what is the point here? Instead of creating a postitive thread like "Who wants a Hingis Capriati final?" you instead become negative and attack the two best tennis players in the game by naming the thread like you did. And you wonder why williams fans are so defensive?:rolleyes: Player hating is so pathetic. This thread is akin to cheering on a player to lose instead of your favorite to win, not classy at all.

For the Record I hope every grandslam final this season in 2003 is an all williams all the time affair. With Venus winning a grand slam! Woohoo!
F *** off. You are blind i just asked who don't want to see Williams final . BTW you should do your own thread : Who want to see Williams final ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,352 Posts
Wojtek said:
I want to see diffrent final than all Williams show . It's boring .

Good luck to everyone who beat Williams :rolleyes:
I hope it won't happen! But either one of the Williamses is fine in the Final :D

Maybe SERENA vs CLIJSTERS/HINGIS/SELES/HENIN/DAVEY/CAPRIATI
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top