Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do.

I am sick and tired of people who are playa hating on the Williamses because they are the best in the game right now. I don't remember people posting threads about not wanting to see anyone else NOT be in a final because they are so dominating.

Jealosy is such a bad thing.

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
i want an all williams final, but it really doesnt matter cuz who ever reaches the final had to beat 7 other players and they deserve to be there all williams or no all williams...

·
Registered
48,352 Posts
oliver said:
i want an all williams final, but it really doesnt matter cuz who ever reaches the final had to beat 7 other players and they deserve to be there all williams or no all williams...
I agree with u :D

ONLY The Best Player can Win This title, doesn't matter who they are?

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
they are the best but it would be really refreshing if someone else beside them would make an impact

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
all williams all the time :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
i dont... kinda sick of seeing them. it was kinda kool the first couple of times seeing them get to the final but not anymore...

but what am i saying. i live in the U.S. they are going to show them anyways and other u.s. players..

·
Registered
936 Posts
well, they are that close from making a history,
so ya, i'll bear once more seeing them in the finals,
but they better stop doing that in French,
or 4 times a charm.......nd 5 times is a...oh well, u know;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd like to see an all-Willies final. However, I want Venus to work on her forehand and serve so that she can compete better. I believe that Venus didn't make any real effort to improve her game this past year. She probably figure, why bother since the only person who can consistently beat her is Serena.

It would be great to see both Venus and Serena playing their best. See the Acura 2001 semi match against Lindsey. Venus' forehand was a weapon, she remained on the baseline and didn't allow herself to get pushed around and when she did she ran so well that she won most of those points as well. She didn't play nearly as well in 2002 and given the recent exhibition results, I wonder if she's bothered.

I hope so!!!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Williams sisters are the hottest thing (literally and figuratively speaking) in the WTA right now. I want the best 2 players in the finals, and that's Vee and Rena!

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
:bounce: :bounce:ALL WILLIAMS FINAL!!:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
CMON VENUS!! YOU HAVE GOT TO DO IT. YOUVE BEEN SO CLOSE LATELY, AND YOU HAVENT WON ONE IN A WHILE!! ITS YOUR TURN BABY!! SHOW EVERYONE YOU CAN STILL WIN THESE THINGS!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
The more they compete against each other the more competitive the matches will get, I am sure of this. Once they get over the fact they have to do this then we could be in for a treat - imagine the drama of third set 5 all!!

However staying loyal to my fave I would like to see Monica win it. But an all Willi final does not bother me as much as it does some.

·
Registered
653 Posts
BK4ever said:
all williams all the time :)

I agree, I'm hoping for Serena to complete her trophy collection. With Venus taking runner-up. All Williams, All The Time!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts