Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want Jelena Dokic to win. She really needs it to kinda jump start her year. I mean she says it's going to take a while for her to get into her old groove but bad lossed shouldn't be part of that preparation period to get into her old self. Dokic winning this event will just be great for her confidence. Hopefully she can defeat Amelie and Venus en route to the title so she can see that she can do it!!

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
it would be great if someone like domachowska, casanova or benesova win. but i'd also like hantuchova or daniilidou to win because both need to show that they are a top player.

i usually go for the underdog first so i'm going to have to go with domachowska because her ranking is low and she needs to good result to show everyone she has the talent.

Reactions: Jakub

·
Registered
9,870 Posts
I too would love for Jelena to win the title, for exactly the same reasons that shap_half said....however, i also think that a good performance here - like a Final or SF will also show jelena she can compete well...

I don't expect her to beat Venus, but i think if she's playing well she has a very good shot to defeat Amelie!

GO JELENA!!!

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Venus :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Gotta go with my girl...VENUS!!!
This will be a good preparation for her clay court season and it would certainly be nice to get another glimpse of that awesome royal smile!! :worship:

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
Gowza said:
it would be great if someone like domachowska, casanova or benesova win.
i usually go for the underdog first so i'm going to have to go with domachowska because her ranking is low and she needs to good result to show everyone she has the talent.
I totally agree with you :) but I will be happy if Marta wins her first match .

I hope Maggie will win the whole thing :)

Reactions: Gowza

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Hopefully Myriam :)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Allez Amélie !!!
:) :) :)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I would like either Jelena or Maggie to win this tournament, both could use a tournament win at the momment.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Venus, of course! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Iva. Lol, there's more chance of Domachowska winning it. I'll be happy with the inevitable Venus victory though - back up to no 2, baby :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts