Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most exciting match would be the qualifier Maria Sharapova. That would make up from last week. :devil:

Or the main wildcard Tatiana Golovin... :angel:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
i know the last person i want her to meet is patty schnyder. that would be frightening, although probably good for anna because patty would tank the match.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Svetlana Kuznetsova, so Sveta can get her ass kicked :)

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Someone who she can beat!! I want her to regain her confidence and get back into the top ten. IMHO she is more talented than Dokic, Hantuchova, and Myskina.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Kournikova to meet a player she can beat first round at Roland Garros?
on the thick, slow, red european clay? .....

Tamarine Tanasugarn! :sad:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Knizzle I disagree, I think Daniela is very talented. She is slim and needs to gain some upper/side/lower body strength but when she does I think she will one day get to #1.

Anyway.. back to the subject.. I would like for her to face Jennifer Capriati. She'll face a top top high profile player because they want to use her while they can. They know she is not guaranteed for round two so they will make as much money as they can and place her with a high-profile player. Maybe Kim Clijsters or Jennifer. She already faced Venus and Serena and Justine...maybe even Lindsay.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
I wanna see Anna K. play Aniko K.

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
Serena Williams :devil: :p

Actually i hope she gets in Dechy´s quarter or Stevenson´s quarter and bump them :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Dechy!? Are you crazy? Dechy has had some great results on the red stuff this year...

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Jelena Dokic.
So (finally) one of them will win :p

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Alex! I hope this time Anna can get the double bagel!!!

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
Rtael said:
Dechy!? Are you crazy? Dechy has had some great results on the red stuff this year...
I just don´t like Dechy, she beat Vento like 7-5 4-6 7-5 in Amelia Island :fiery: so i hate her since :p

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Knizzle I disagree, I think Daniela is very talented. She is slim and needs to gain some upper/side/lower body strength but when she does I think she will one day get to #1.

Anyway.. back to the subject.. I would like for her to face Jennifer Capriati. She'll face a top top high profile player because they want to use her while they can. They know she is not guaranteed for round two so they will make as much money as they can and place her with a high-profile player. Maybe Kim Clijsters or Jennifer. She already faced Venus and Serena and Justine...maybe even Lindsay.
THEY DON'T RIG THE GODDAMN DRAW! Get that through your skull.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
hopefully Anna withdraws from the French Open realizing that she'd stand a much better chance of winning a match if she played the 10K that'll no doubt be taking place that same week.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts