Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty simple question: who do you think has got the best 'sultry/come-hither/seductive' look?

Name your top 3 (or possibly top 5 if u want to go that extra bit further lol) and reasons (u dont have to put ur reasons if u cbf haha). u can say ur fave players or some players u believe has the best come-hiter look. and pics are most welcome lol.

my top 5:
maria kirilenko
2. tatiana golovin
3. daniela hantuchova
4. maria sharapova
5. ana ivanovic or dinara safina (lol)

my reasons:
well, wat more can i say? look at nikkie's (nikkiri) av if u want further proof. just gorgeous. damn igor, he's one lucky bastard :lol: i'd still def turn gay for maria for a one night stand, LOL
2. S.I pics, she's got that sly, playful but coy smile to her.
3. dani gives the best death stares! lmao, i've experienced quite a few when i was 'stalking' her (not really, just one very loyal CPer and fan lol) at the AO. but really its her gorgeous blue eyes and shy but sometimes cheeky smile that draws u in to her and her personality.
4. masha has one of the best sultry looks on the tour imo. S.I '06 swimsuit pics. when she's done up nicely (w/o overkill on the make-up) at photoshoots or appearances, etc. she looks really nice. her eyes, her smile, just everything about her draws u in. her fun sense of humour is contagious.
5. ana coz she's just gorgeous and same thing with the eyes and smile, and her personality.
dina coz of her cute goofy smile. dont u just wanna go up to her and pinch her cheeks? :lol: and dinara can look really nice when dolled up imo.

this is just a random thread, bit of fun. alright, so there's no need to get all antsy-pantsy ok? :p

EDIT: ok here are some pics. shows u wat i meant about daniela's eyes, maria k's appeal and some other pics.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
small pic of dani but u know...:lol:

anyone else wanna vote (there's no poll) for who they think has the best sultry, come-hither look? :p

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to be offensive but,are you really sure you a "straight chick"? You've been drooling over those pictures since they came out. ;)
:eek: im so offended! *storms off in a rage*

LOL. yeah im pretty sure im a "straight chick", r u? or a straight guy. the funny thing is that when i first joined the forum and started the 'who would u turn gay for?' thread ages ago last year, i found out that a lot of people here were gay (not that im homophobic or anything, jus surprised as i thought there'd be more straight male/female fans. and someone told me that since im straight to ask myself that question in 5 (now 4) years time :lol:

yep im straight, i just love those pics. i've never seen daniela portray that whole 'innocent but coy and sexy look' before in photo-shoots or whatever, there was one photoshoot (from 2007 i think) that she did for a magazine but there arent bigger versions of the pics.

anywho...getting bak to ur statement. yes im certain im straight, obviously u think otherwise :lol: but i would def turn gay for maria k, lmao.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Pretty simple question: who do you think has got the best 'sultry/come-hither/seductive' look?

Name your top 3 (or possibly top 5 if u want to go that extra bit further lol) and reasons (u dont have to put ur reasons if u cbf haha). u can say ur fave players or some players u believe has the best come-hiter look. and pics are most welcome lol.

my top 5:
maria kirilenko
2. tatiana golovin
3. daniela hantuchova
4. maria sharapova
5. ana ivanovic or dinara safina (lol)

my reasons:
well, wat more can i say? look at nikkie's (nikkiri) av if u want further proof. just gorgeous. damn igor, he's one lucky bastard :lol: i'd still def turn gay for maria for a one night stand, LOL
2. S.I pics, she's got that sly, playful but coy smile to her.
3. dani gives the best death stares! lmao, i've experienced quite a few when i was 'stalking' her (not really, just one very loyal CPer and fan lol) at the AO. but really its her gorgeous blue eyes and shy but sometimes cheeky smile that draws u in to her and her personality.
4. masha has one of the best sultry looks on the tour imo. S.I '06 swimsuit pics. when she's done up nicely (w/o overkill on the make-up) at photoshoots or appearances, etc. she looks really nice. her eyes, her smile, just everything about her draws u in. her fun sense of humour is contagious.
5. ana coz she's just gorgeous and same thing with the eyes and smile, and her personality.
dina coz of her cute goofy smile. dont u just wanna go up to her and pinch her cheeks? :lol: and dinara can look really nice when dolled up imo.

this is just a random thread, bit of fun. alright, so there's no need to get all antsy-pantsy ok? :p

EDIT: ok here are some pics. shows u wat i meant about daniela's eyes, maria k's appeal and some other pics.

Seems about right.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
The effect of Elena's "come hither" look is somewhat diminished by Mommy Vera peering over her shoulder.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mine got a mention in the first post did yours? :ras: :p
lmao. i did also say tati also has an appealing come-hither look too :lol:

The effect of Elena's "come hither" look is somewhat diminished by Mommy Vera peering over her shoulder.
ohh yes, i remember. elena has to be a worthy mention imo. she's just got one of the best, friendly smiles on tour. i took a pic of her smiling when she was signing my program at the AO :p lol

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
^ wats up with u replacing masha with her dog dolce?? :haha:

I could try and say Maria has been reluctant to have her picture taken, lately, and I am also being supportive of her regarding the commercial she made with her dog---but my motives were less pure than that.

I kind of enjoy that come hither look you present when you are rolling on the floor laughing.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Golovin, without question.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts