Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Zheng Jie

Votes: 43 59.7%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of these 2 Chinese girls is the better player do you think, Li or Zheng?

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
umm... hard to choose :eek:

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I think Zheng is definitely better. Here are the stats:

Zheng Jie
Highest Ranking: 19
WTA Singles Titles: 3
WTA Doubles Titles: 11
Best Performance in a Major: Semifinals

Li Na
Highest Ranking: 16
WTA Singles Titles: 2
WTA Doubles Titles: 2
Best Performance in a Major: Quarterfinals

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
jie zheng!

i don't like li na's game nor attitude, jie is always positive and plays a much more compact game.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Jie's backhand is love.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Imo I think Li is the better player but Zheng is the more consistent preformer between the two.

·
Registered
744 Posts
To be honest,Na is better in abilities ,especially in serve, but little jie is my favs of chinese players due to her consistence and stubborn spirit. But for weak serve, I think she can be in top 10

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
the linesmen dont love na bc she always hit the balls very close to the lines :p

·
Registered
19,426 Posts
Zheng Jie tends to be overpowered but have consistent results... Li Na has the better game but inconsistent... i mean if you are talking about playing against other top players you would fancy Na's chances...

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
I think the fact that Na restarted career at 23 ( if I am not mistaken) weighs against her with all those injuries..:lol: They have had pretty similar careers so far.. With Na having more explosive results..(more upsets!) Very hard to choose

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I think the fact that Na restarted career at 23 ( if I am not mistaken) weighs against her with all those injuries..:lol: They have had pretty similar careers so far.. With Na having more explosive results..(more upsets!) Very hard to choose

but Jie beat a World #1!!!!!!!

:devil:

·
Registered
170,920 Posts

·
Registered
84,762 Posts
Yeah, Na beat Serena after Serena won USO last year!:hearts:

Well, I would also choose Na.:) Jie is not bad too but like someone has said, she is easily overpowered.

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
actually na can slice (like her match vs mary pierce)and have drop shot and lob (against martina hingis). she just doesnt use them often. i think shes not confident to use those skills.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
I like more Jie, but probably Li can reach better results if she is phisically ok and that doesn't happen in the last Years.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts