Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I became a fan of K-Lina sprem, shes great!!

I also started to like davenport, and of course i loved my masha more and more :bounce:

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
I am now a fan of Amy Frazier after her great fighting matches against Sharapova and Myskina :)

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
The Blonde Trimvirate :)

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Masha, of course. She kept surprising me all week (i.e. the second week). I wanted Serena to win the tournament once she beat Amelie, but was rooting for Masha by the end of the Serena/Masha match. She was just amazing. :worship:

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
I have started to like the Williams sisters. Unbelievable but true!

I like Maria even more though! :angel:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Syndil said:
I started to like Amelie but then woke up - in the end I liked Karolina and Lindsay aside from my favorites.

My sentiments exactly :bounce: - Sprem's game was nice to watch and Lindsay was under the radar but she was a good story too.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Well, I liked Amélie more than ever. :hug: Also Lindsay and Venus- I admired how gracious they were. :worship:

As for new people...Nadia. I really like her now. Karolina, Masha, and Tati. But Nadechka stands out.

·
Banned
4,117 Posts
I started to like Frazier.

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
I didn't get to see a lot of women's tennis,but I discovered Sprem,love her game!!! And I got the confirmation I like Sharapova more & more.She's improved a lot since the last time I saw her on clay.
I was disappointed with Venus early loss,but I hope she'll be back.And Amélie,what a goddess!!!I love her not only because of her tennis,but because she's such a lovely girl!!!!

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
*~ The Leopard ~* said:
^ Pfff, what's wrong with Amelie?? :( :fiery:
Well Joui, she's got more weapons than Myskina, way more than Majoli ever had, and is roughly on a par with Marie (Pierce) in her prime. Yet they all won Slams.
:confused:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts