Tennis Forum banner

Happy 4th of July from the FAB U LOUS ~~ US of A !!!

• HUBER/SUGIYAMA :-)

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • BLACK/ STUBBS :-)

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • No preference..i am too upset that Martina lost a chance at the record :-(

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There is a fight starting to shaping up for the 3rd and 4th spots in the end of year championships!
Virginia and paula will def make it..aswell as Nadia and Meghann. Other teams vying for the 3rd and 4th spots are

martina and lisa
Ai and lizel
ting and sun
BLACK AND STUBBS
hasarova and martinez
svetlana and elena

slight chance: KaBACHI and widjaja << :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Where's the 'No preference...I'm too upset that Vivi & Paola lost the chance of breaking Martina & Pam's records for most finals in a few GS's time, plus a chance at the non-calender slam and the hope of a calender slam after the US Open and the fact that once again I have missed the chance to see them win a GS title tomorrow?' option?!?!?!?:crying2: :crying2:

Seriously, I'm upset Vivi & Paola lost (esp. since I will be watching the doubles final live tomorrow) but Rennae and Cara are playing great and deserve to be in the final and I am happy for Rennae, she's had a bad few years results-wise since she split with Lisa, so it's nice to see her finally doing well again. I hope she and Cara win tomorrow ..... though I'm sure since I want them to, they won't!!!!! :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
Aw Caz! Never mind, you got to see Wendy play doubles this year, thats a highlight! :)

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Caz said:
Where's the 'No preference...I'm too upset that Vivi & Paola lost the chance of breaking Martina & Pam's records for most finals in a few GS's time, plus a chance at the non-calender slam and the hope of a calender slam after the US Open and the fact that once again I have missed the chance to see them win a GS title tomorrow?' option?!?!?!?:crying2: :crying2:

Seriously, I'm upset Vivi & Paola lost (esp. since I will be watching the doubles final live tomorrow) but Rennae and Cara are playing great and deserve to be in the final and I am happy for Rennae, she's had a bad few years results-wise since she split with Lisa, so it's nice to see her finally doing well again. I hope she and Cara win tomorrow ..... though I'm sure since I want them to, they won't!!!!! :rolleyes: ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sowwy...i wish i could edit it and add another option for ya... :sad: :p

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
PamShriverRockz said:
Aw Caz! Never mind, you got to see Wendy play doubles this year, thats a highlight! :)
LOL! Today's been a nightmare!!! Bea came all the way from Lancaster hoping to see Vivi & Paola vs. Lisa & Martina in the final and now we get to see Rennae & Cara vs Ai & Leizel - but we're going cos she's travelled so far to be here!!! -, then I met her at Wimbledon station and we had to wait half an hour for a train, which ended up being one of those awful slow trains ... and did I mention I am ill on top of everything else!!!!!! :mad: We thought we should go straight home before we were run over by .... a bicycle ... or a shopping trolley or something, just to cap the ridiculously bad luck we've had today!! ;)

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
Caz said:
LOL! Today's been a nightmare!!! Bea came all the way from Lancaster hoping to see Vivi & Paola vs. Lisa & Martina in the final and now we get to see Rennae & Cara vs Ai & Leizel - but we're going cos she's travelled so far to be here!!! -, then I met her at Wimbledon station and we had to wait half an hour for a train, which ended up being one of those awful slow trains ... and did I mention I am ill on top of everything else!!!!!! :mad: We thought we should go straight home before we were run over by .... a bicycle ... or a shopping trolley or something, just to cap the ridiculously bad luck we've had today!! ;)
ARGH! Aww bless...thats bad luck, and a Vivi/Paola- Lisa/Martina final would have been a dream for you and Bea!! I'm glad you went straight home though...before you could get hit by low flying giraffes ;) (Or is this where you tell me when you got home your parents gave Bea your bedroom, say you're sleeping outside in a tent and said they were adopting her ;) )

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With this win CARA BLACK will bump up to #6 or #7 in the doubles rankings..i am hoping for a TOP 5 finish by the end of the year.
She would have allot more points if points were awarded for MIXED coubles :eek: :p

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I would like to see Venus and Serena win this!!!

But... Hmmmm... They did not enter the doubles, so I guess this is not likely.

WHY did they not enter??? who knows??!

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
I'm not a fan of Sugyama or Black, so don't give a flying ... who wins it. especially since Martina lost.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts