Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People great with finding stats can you help me get a list of All Alex's doubles partners that she has ever played with?

Thank you:)

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Alex Stevenson/Jelena Dokic at the Family Circle Cup 2000.

Sam said some comments to Jelena that Jelena found hurtful and since then, has said she thinks it's better if she stays away from those type of people.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow so she played with Jelly jubilee? cool:)

I think she played with Nadia Petrova too.. I think?

I want long list of stats on this.. maybe i will do a search. Hey anyone know where I can find this info quickly?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Alexandra Stevenson!

Stevenson/Osterloh.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
She played with Coetzer once, too, I think.

Isn't there an ITF database somewhere?

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont even know what an ITF database is:eek: :) help!

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks:) Damn!:)

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,467 Posts
Here are Alexandra's past partners in doubles...Might be others in challengers, or a few from doubles qualifying that I was unable to find, but these are pretty much it I think.

2001:

Dominikovic, Osterloh, Serna, Myskina, Bedanova

2000:

Coetzer, Molik, Lucic, Dokic, Serna, Snyder, Petrova, Webb, Osterloh

1999:

Pisnik, McNeil

1998:

Narvaez, Capriati

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Capriati? that's pretty interesting

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
The only other one I can add to that list is Rika Hiraki, with whom she played in Birmingham. Tenniscorner.net is the best place for archived results but they only began keeping track of doubles last year... so only 2001 stats are there. But, from what I can see she paired with Osterloh often. Also, don't forget her partnership with Elena Bovina at the Aussie! :D

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, Alexandra sure had many different doubles partners...I really believe that she gets along with many players on the tour.:)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
She played with Jennifer at the US Open in 1998 and they lost 1R to Virag Csurgo (Hun) and Eun-Ha Kim (Kor) 1-6 7-5 2-6.

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
Her best doubles result to the best of my knowledge was a semi-finalist with Coetzer at the 2000 Pan Pacific Open....but then again I don't follow her results that much, so i could be wrong, and her best result could be somewhere else....

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
I think she was due to play alongside Julie HD in 2000...can't recall if they ended up doing so.

If so, I don't think they could have got far...one of the few times Julie came up short that year.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
"I really believe that she gets along with many players on the tour"

Yeah, could be that, or it could be the possibility that all the players get over her so quickly they dont wanna play more than one tournament together!!!

ILUVJELENA - Dont leave us hangin like that dude!! We wanna know what Alex said to jelena... Spill the dirt!!!!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts