Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am probably the only person that has beaten, Navratilova, Evert, Goolagong, Graf, Seles, Sanchez-Vicario and Sabatini in a grand slam. Not all at once mind you, but at least once in different slams. Other people may have beaten some of them, but not all of them like I did ... who am I? :)

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Evonne Goolagong said:
I am probably the only person that has beaten, Navratilova, Evert, Goolagong, Graf, Seles, Sanchez-Vicario and Sabatini in a grand slam. Not all at once mind you, but at least once in different slams. Other people may have beaten some of them, but not all of them like I did ... who am I? :)
Zina Garrison Jackson??

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Helena Sukova? or Hana Mandlikova? Has to be Hana!

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
WHO AM I??

I defeated 4 players who would be world #1 in their career on my way to my first GS title ever. Who am I??

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Serena Williams 1999 US Open, defeated Clijsters, Seles, Davenport and Hingis!

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Evonne Goolagong said:
Serena Williams 1999 US Open, defeated Clijsters, Seles, Davenport and Hingis!
That was too easy!! I posted it on this board before too. I'm not too good at this. Your question was way harder, I just happened to have watched short video clip of Zina beating Seles, and i knew her one win against Nav was at a GS and that she beat Steffi and Gabriela. I didn't know about Goolagong. Your turn!! Give us a hard one.

·
Registered
18,816 Posts
Knizzle said:
That was too easy!! I posted in on this board before too. I'm not too good at this. Your question was way harder, I just happened to have watched short video clip of Zina beating Seles, and i knew her one win against Nav was at a GS and that she beat Steffi and Gabriela. I didn't know about Goolagong. Your turn!! Give us a hard one.
you're sooo funny. i don't know what it was but i was giggling while i was reading this reply. :eek:

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Who am I? I am the first number 1 American not named Evert or Navratilova

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
shap_half said:
you're sooo funny. i don't know what it was but i was giggling while i was reading this reply. :eek:
laughing at me?? :sad:
:devil:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts