Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she will be a special guest in the season finale of Boston Public on Fox, 8pm ET. Check it out. :worship:

·
Banned
986 Posts
I love her new song (I forget the name :eek: ). It was really nice to see her on BC and I like the whole thing with the geeky kid being Whitney's date to the prom. I know it was corny but it was still sweet. :eek: :)

·
Banned
986 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
selesrules...thank you.
DD maybe I didn't understand your post but just so you don't get confused. BC was on LAST night. :eek:

Boston Public "Chapter Sixty-six" O.A.D. 5/12/03

Marla's student William writes a letter to Whitney Houston asking her to be his prom date. But Marla notices that the acceptance letter William received was a hoax, and she can't bear to tell William the truth. Instead Marla tracks down Whitney to give her William's heartfelt letter, but Whitney brushes her aside after Marla slips her the letter.

As Aisha is about to perform a Whitney Houston song at prom, Whitney suddenly appears and sings "Try It On My Own."

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Rae Q. said:
DD maybe I didn't understand your post but just so you don't get confused. BC was on LAST night. :eek:

Boston Public "Chapter Sixty-six" O.A.D. 5/12/03

Marla's student William writes a letter to Whitney Houston asking her to be his prom date. But Marla notices that the acceptance letter William received was a hoax, and she can't bear to tell William the truth. Instead Marla tracks down Whitney to give her William's heartfelt letter, but Whitney brushes her aside after Marla slips her the letter.

As Aisha is about to perform a Whitney Houston song at prom, Whitney suddenly appears and sings "Try It On My Own."
oh damn! you see rae q? and here i am making plans for tonight... :) thanks. :wavey:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
oh damn! you see rae q? and here i am making plans for tonight... :) thanks. :wavey:
@ you. LOL.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
hey listen..at least selesrules graces us with great information, ok? show some respect!! lmao!
You're right. Sorry selesrules. I respect the way you take a beating from Steffi Graf. LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts