Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven''t seen many upcoming players play. Who would have the best serve? THe one with the biggest serves will usually make it far.

Nicole V
Misha K
Maria K
Ana I
Sesil K
Shahar Peer
Jessica Kirkland etc.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
vaidisova has a big serve, krajiceks isnt huge but its pretty big and its well placed and her 2nd serve is great as well. maria k, she doesnt have the best serve. ivanovic has a good serve, its big. sesil, not a good serve at all, its inconsistent and even when it goes in it isnt that big, its biggish but not huge so i dont see why she goes for it so much considering it doesnt go in that often. the others i havent seen...

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
I heard Michaëla K has a verry good 1st and 2nd serve.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
smarties said:
I heard Michaëla K has a verry good 1st and 2nd serve.
*nods* She does...usually avergaes about 160kmph for her first, but has gotten some up to 180+ at the AO - I saw 4 of her 5 matches there... ;)

·
Registered
11,378 Posts
Yep... Michaella has a really good technique on her serve. The placement is the really impressive thing. The serve has shades of that of her brothers

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Sophie Ferguson!!

Shades of Tony Roche's famous serve :cool:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,317 Posts
Misa should have a good serve - she's had one of the best servers of all time in her family for a long time now ;)

Ana I's is a pretty thing to watch, though.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Nicole Vaidisova and Michaella Krajicek are the biggest servers, they are natural born servers.

they should perform good during the grass season.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.