Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all know that Jon Werthless gets most of his ideas from trolling this website.

then Bezza presented some pretty incontrovertible evidence that Anna also reads and reacts to posts on WTAWorld. here's Bezza's thread for all three of you who missed it.

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=69047

so i got to thinking. what if Anna not only logged on to WTAWorld, but also posted here from time to time. which Anna fan do you think is most likely to be Anna herself? it would have to be someone who posts sporadically, who could become a complete bitch with little provocation, who would be very defensive even when such defensiveness hardly seems called for, who would trash talk other players including the Russians, and who would occasionally reveal signs of her insecurity.

which poster comes to mind for you?

·
Registered
67 Posts
:wavey: :rolleyes:

Rebyata ya namnogo luchshe egrayu chem vse astilnie russkiye igroki. Oni vse revnuyut moyey krassate i bogatstvu.

I am what I am. What else could I be?

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,020 Posts
Anna is "guest".. BTW, I fail to understand why tournament forums are made "private". If some of players would lurk here as "guests", they would not be able to read the tournament forums..:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
And I don't talk trash. People, they trash me but I don't lower myself.

Reactions: GBFH

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why so defensive? :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
except to say

etoy DEMENTED dementieve povezlo, ona naverno sosala hoy sudyi chtobi viegrat championad. ona prosto revnuyet moey krassatoy potomu chto ona sama kak loshad.

okay??? And yeah you know she does and she grunts like one too aaahhhhhuuuuuu yeah whatever :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
tennischick said:
why so defensive? :p
I'm not being defensive! I'm just saying how it is. That is all. If I say baddy things about people its cos it has to be said. I'm nice. I am!

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Anna Kournikova said:
except to say

etoy DEMENTED dementieve povezlo, ona naverno sosala hoy sudyi chtobi viegrat championad. ona prosto revnuyet moey krassatoy potomu chto ona sama kak loshad.

okay??? And yeah you know she does and she grunts like one too aaahhhhhuuuuuu yeah whatever :rolleyes:
wow this poster is real Russian... not a smart one though... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
tenn_ace said:
wow this poster is real Russian... not a smart one though... :rolleyes:
ya ni dura...ya ne znayu kak zdelat chtobi bukvachki bili v cyrille... ubey menya

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,020 Posts
Anna Kournikova said:
ya ni dura...ya ne znayu kak zdelat chtobi bukvachki bili v cyrille... ubey menya
This person is Russian? Georgian - maybe, but not Russian..

·
Registered
67 Posts
I do not have a cyrillic keyboard so I have to write things out phonetically and I use a different system to do that than a lot of people. I'm sorry if I do not conform :rolleyes:

Anyow, I must go now. It is late.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Okay, let me get this. You think that Anna reads the postings at WTAworld, but did she say she responds at all. Maybe she just reads what the other folks are saying about her hence her mental game, but she probably don't even bother to respond. The best way to find out is not to ask out in the open cos you know half her fans will say yes, I'm Anna.

The thing to do is to look at members signed on before and after her matches during the challenger circuit tour. For all we know, Martina Hingis probably waste her time up in here and maybe she hears how she is washed up that why she just retired.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts