Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Justin Henin :p

*picking self up off floor* ermmmmm....i dunno, imma go with Serena coz im not much of a chance taker :angel:

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Serena, Venus, Linds and Justine :) and maybe Kim :)

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
hingis-seles said:
Which one? :p

Ok I'll take my favo than ;) Justine :bounce:
but there are other players who might take the crown ;)

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Let's see if Serena can "channel" her anger the way Jen did during her run from late '00 till mid '02 (and still does sometimes). That allowed her to overcome stuff like the weak serve almost on will alone. If Serena can, she could go undefeated on grass and hardcourts the rest of the year and thru Oz. If not, she'll lose close matches now and then.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
janie said:
Venus. Wimbledon will mark The Return of Venus the Mighty. :)
Jenny. Wimbledon will mark the return of Jenny the mighty tennis sainted goddess!!!!!!!!!!! :p :worship:

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Conchi only to put a bit of variety in GS :p

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Serena will win Wimbledon....No-One will even come close to testing her. With all the crap that happens in Williams threads etc....I doubt that anyone can honestly say she hasn't the heart of a champion...having lost in the Semi's she now has an agenda....I doubt she will lose a set and if she does I will be suprised.

For my Dark-Horses......Jen, Jelena, Vera and Conchita......IMO

I still reserve the right to say no one wants Alicia on the first day on green grass :wavey:

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Alicia? Keys? The singer? Is she singing the opening song?

Venus....followed by Serena, justine

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
lindsay

·
Registered
527 Posts
abbysulc said:
Jenny. Wimbledon will mark the return of Jenny the mighty tennis sainted goddess!!!!!!!!!!! :p :worship:
Truer words have never been spoken! I see Jennifer returning to her former self (with new eyes :hearts: ) and kicking some major arse. Let's just pray she doesn't have to play Daniilidou. :angel:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Anyone who thinks Lindsay Amelie Monica or JCap still have a chance to win ANY slam is in denial...

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
A Williams. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts