Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just interested which soaps you watch, favorite characters, why you watch them, how long you´ve watched them etc.! Perhaps you like soaps produced in special country: USA, Germany, Spain, Australia... :shrug: Funny things, whatever you want to let me know... :devil:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
i like home and away too :)

and of the english ones i like coronation street and sometimes hollyoaks :)

·
63,553 Posts
Home and Away is the only soap show I watch! :)

·
63,553 Posts
For favourite characters in H&A - Irene cos she's a very down-to-earth as well as Sally who still in the show since its started in 1986!

·
63,553 Posts
I admit that I like Angela Russel! :eek: She's a totally mega-superbitch! :D I still wish they don't killed her off from the show last year! :mad:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
i like the whole cain/kirsty/dani thing thats going on at the moment in uk :) and Sally is the type of person you just wanna go upto and hug, shes so sweet :)

·
63,553 Posts
sarza said:
i like the whole cain/kirsty/dani thing thats going on at the moment in uk :) and Sally is the type of person you just wanna go upto and hug, shes so sweet :)
It's Kane not Cain :p Yeah, they're pretty good :)

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
not all of them being aired right now but:
home&away
ally mcbeal
once&again
six feet under
twin peaks (best series EVER :worship: )
nip tuck
the OC

too many :eek: and ive probably forgot a bunch too :D

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I used to watch the american shit when it was oin like Days of Out LIves and Sunset BEach (the ultimate in American tat), I used to watch Neighbours when I was younger but then it kinda went all bad and lalala-landish (or maybe I just grew up and saw through it all). I sometimes tune in to Easteneder and Coronation St but I dont really follow them.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
home and away :eek: :haha:
eastenders

·
63,553 Posts
Maajken said:
ally mcbeal
once&again
six feet under
twin peaks (best series EVER :worship: )
nip tuck
the OC
They're all not soap shows :p

1 - 20 of 76 Posts