Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll start:

Modern talking (was a German band in the 80's) :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
It' s not really a secret, but I've to admit that I like ..... Atomic kitten :eek: lol !!!!!

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Especially, the hair of the Atomic kittens :eek: ;) lol !!!!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
hanson :eek:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
When I was younger I used to be a huge fan of the New Kids On The Block. Oh my gosh , now I don´t even want to be reminded of that anymore. :eek: Then I used to like the Backstreet Boys. :eek:

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
i've always loved abba... :eek: and every once in a while i find myself in the shower dancing to 'dancing queen' with my back scrubber as a microphone...shameful! :confused:

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Spice and ABBA i see I'm not the only one but what about A*teens???

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
I have probably to be 200 % ashamed, caus' I can say that I' ve got at home, an Atomic kitten cd, an Hanson cd, a Britney Spears cd and a Spice girls one too :eek: lol. But, I asume what I am ;) lol.

Listening to " I wanna be with you " by Mandy Moore now lol ;).

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
well since im so into RnB and Hip Hop.....

ppl i actually TELL find it funny that i own Shakira (SHE ROCKS!) and Nickleback CDS :eek:

i am a BIG Nsync fan :)o), i cant believe i used to like the Backstreet Boys, and i die at the thought i used to like Take That and Boyzone. i actually think of killing myself after i had Westlifes first album (ugh :eek:)

im not embarassed i used to like the Spice Girls! EVERYONE did!

i wanna hit myself when i find myself singing to Avril Lavigne (she is such a dyke:eek:) and thats all im telling you for now :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts