Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everybody?
Now, there are a lot of good players, but which ones will win the USO this yr?

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
ATP: RAMON DELGADO (he beat Grosjean 1st Round last year ;) and 3rd round in 2002)
WTA: ROSSANA NEFFA-DE LOS RIOS :hearts: she's back- watch out for her ;)

·
Registered
23,559 Posts
I hope everyone will be fit...especially kim and justine..i wan them to be fit..and then the real battle begins..when the belgians, williams and russian are there...for the past one year...there have been so many injuries..thats why so many different grand slam winners..but i want another russian to win the usopen...hopefully dementieva because she is really good on hardcourt.(her fav surface)...myskina will have a little problem i think because she might not be a really good hardcourt player...sharapova got a very good serve this year..we will see wheter that can take her far..but i think she might make it to the Semi;s... WILLIAMS obviously is struggling..especially venus..but they still have a month..they will be really good i think...just pray that kim can play...i hope she will and i think justine will try to defend her title..but im not going to bet on her to win this year..not impress with her performance since she won the AO...but u never know....wait and see....who ever wins the USOPEN will totally deserve it...

Reactions: St.Sebastian

·
Registered
23,559 Posts
ooowh..i didnt know that sorry.. so then...very hard to say...

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Serena or Momo.

Federer or Roddick (though Safin might come good, who knows?).

Petrova and Shaughnessy.

Dunno about men's doubles or mixed doubles.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Federer and Sharapova, same as in Wimbledon.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Spunky83 said:
ATP: Andy Roddick...two in a row...wuuhuuu;)
Sounky, Spunky, Spunky, I am surprised... :eek: Never knew you had knowledge of tennis... :tape:

·
Banned
89 Posts
GermanBoy said:
Wait till she kicks Sharapova`s ass at the Open.... :ras:
Like what happened in wimbledon 6-2 3-1 up?(she WAS kicking her ass). Then.... :lol:

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
ProudGeordie said:
Like what happened in wimbledon 6-2 3-1 up?(she WAS kicking her ass). Then.... :lol:
As I always say: British people and humour, two different things meet each other. :devil:

I am sure, Lindsay will do better this time as Serena will... :cool:

·
Banned
89 Posts
GermanBoy said:
:hearts: Jennifer Capriati :hearts: :
:lol: :tape: :lol: 6-1 6-1 loss against Serena, maybe she should pay for some tennis lessons from Sharapova! ;)

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
ProudGeordie said:
:lol: :tape: :lol: 6-1 6-1 loss against Serena, maybe she should pay for some tennis lessons from Sharapova! ;)
To beat her 5/7, 6/4, 6/1 again?!? :devil: :tape: :devil: :tape: :devil:

·
Banned
89 Posts
GermanBoy said:
To beat her 5/7, 6/4, 6/1 again?!? :devil: :tape: :devil: :tape: :devil:
Maybe learning how to trash Serena in straight set only 5 games dropped!

·
Banned
89 Posts
GermanBoy said:
As I always say: British people and humour, two different things meet each other. :devil:
Like Germans and football? Talk about 2 different things meeting each other!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts