Tennis Forum banner

281 - 300 of 330 Posts

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,941 Posts
Because when I watch women's tennis, I prefer seeing feminine women play tennis. Not women that are nearly 185-200 pounds bullying the competition thru sheer force.
So basically you’re only watching tennis to jerk off to pretty girls? Lame.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Re: Players you can't stand

Was watching some highlights the other day and there are some payers i just cannot stand the look of on court, playing the victim, never giving the opponent credit and so on.

On my list there are two names -

Johanna Konta ( by far)
Angelique Kerber

I just cannot stand their arrogant behaviour on court.
Konta does not seem that arrogant but Kerber. Quite sour when she lost. Konta is only annoying with the way she bounces the ball :p

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Re: Players you can't stand

Konta does not seem that arrogant but Kerber. Quite sour when she lost. Konta is only annoying with the way she bounces the ball :p
I wouldn't characterise that as arrogance. She isn't always the most gracious in defeat but Angie has actually improved a lot in that department - see her handshake with Svitolina after her loss recently (despite her sixth loss to her in a row).

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
for now and i'm really hurting to say this Halep, bc of her wrong mentality, weak game

i'd really love to see her improve and win loads of titles, but for now she is a slamless #1 with only 1 title this year (and she thinks she plays at her best now :haha: :haha: :lol: )

·
Registered
46 Posts
OK, my first post got deleted, I'll just state some names here, obviously commenting and opinionating can get people in trouble:

Serena
Halep
Vandeweghe
Mladenovic

·
Registered
23,013 Posts
Elina Svitolina
Sara Errani
The two least talented hacks to ever push their way into the top 5.

true tho sara really utterly maximized her talent and had a tremendous career considering her skill set, but mentioning svitolina in the same sentence is just plain rubbish. you should know better if you had knowledge of tennis in the first place, but... yeah. just stay mad at her for whatever reason. :lol:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Everyone who thinks she can abuse tennis to get a modelling career or something similar so: Bouchard, Stephens, Bellis, Svitolina, Wozniacki.

And because I hated the hype about them in Germany: Kerber, Petkovic

·
🔴27-04-19 ⚫
13,540 Posts
Wozniacki, her behaviour on court is absolutely ridiculous and unfortunately for me, I saw something awful in Vania King singer thread I can't erase.

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
everyone's got their reason(s) to love/hate a player so i don't know what others are judging that :shrug:

281 - 300 of 330 Posts