Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
many of the top players have Yeloow teeth...Serena just to name a few...but the realll challenge is finding a player with great pearly whites....well heres a few!

Capriati (she has just the cleanest whitest smile...)

Damentieva

Coetzer

OR Kournikova?

OR Venus...Venus unlike Serena has beautyfull White teeth....

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
LMAO!!! I am a teeth fanatic, but I don't even pay attention to their teeth... oh, Martina, I've always just wanted to touch her teeth. I have a habit of doing that to people with really nice teeth

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
i suggest someone deletes this thread, this is getting out of hand, but i think anna has the whitest teeth, of course, its ANNA! ;) :D :lick: :) :cool:

·
Registered
24,190 Posts
venus and monica have pretty teeth. serena's teeth yellow? well i know they are nice and straight... anna's teeth are a nice shade, but they are nowhere near perfect in shape and alignment. from that avatar pic of kim, she looks to have very nice teeth, too. o, and hingis.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oooh Kim has great teeth too...according to Leyton anyways! hehehe! and i still think Capriatis...just look at one of her close up pics ...GOD HER TEETH GLOW...i swear she brushes with bleach!

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
its hard to tell who has the best teeth, but when i kissed anna i had a good luck at those teeth, so thats why i can say she has the best!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
I DID NOT make this statement...it was stated by a poster who wish to remain annonymous....

"I hate when ppl post "crap" threads to 'advertise' their faves. Like we're all the sudden gonna go 'Hey, I do like her now that I read that completely assanine thread'."

That is all.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Well, when Jan-Michael and I get our freeek on, I always get a good look at his choppers. Absolutely perfect.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oooh if were speaking about the men too... MMMMMM my MAN (thats right lol MY MAN! heheh) Safin has the best pearly whites...Capriati can shove it! LMAO...

LMAO @ Rtael!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do i really plug Capriati a lot Rtael??? oooh well sue me!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no it just so happens that my fave does actyually have the whitest teeth...what? its the truth

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Trish101 said:
do i really plug Capriati a lot Rtael??? oooh well sue me!
Just a little...not to be mean but it's soooo annoying to see threads about Capriati's teeth... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL @ Seles comments! haha THAT WAS CLASSIC BABY! LMAO... "its not the truth its the tooth" poooh your killin me!

yeah i overdo it on Capriati...but im just compensating for the lack of posts by abbysulks!!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bis...she does? well she has teeth...but she smokes too....sooooooo i dunno!

·
Banned
19 Posts
BadBoy has bright white teeth because he brushes 3 times a day... But u know who really has some bright ones??? Oprah. Now see what money does for ya??? LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts