Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the players will vote whom she unlikely to play with, who would it be? A player in which most of the player have troubled playing with.

For me the player in which they would vote would be...<br />1. Lindsay- no body beats her except the williams.<br />2. Venus- Everybody should be afraid of facing her but she was still vulnerable even to lower rank players some time.

How about your choice?

·
Registered
57 Posts
hmmm.... lets see!!!!

Martina- would vote Lindsay<br />Venus -would vote Martina<br />Serena- would vote Venus<br />Lindsay- would vote Serena<br />Jeniffer- would vote Lindsay or Venus<br />Monica -would vote Lindsay or Venus<br />Kim -I duno, whom bet Lindsay or Venus<br />Justin- Lindsay or Venus <br />Amelie- would vote Venus<br />Jelena- would vote for Lindsay

Outside top 10-<br />Meghan -would vote Lindsay<br />Tauziat- would vote for Martina<br />ASV- ????<br />Conchita- would vote Venus

So I think they dont want to play Lindsay and Venus

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Venus... depends on the player though

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I'd say Venus beacuse she losses these days little matches!But at the begining of the year shes VERY vunerable!

·
Banned
56 Posts
Head to head records of each players will may say Lindsay, coz really or maybe no one below top 10 ever defeated her. But for for Lindsay, she will say Venus!!! What a twist???!!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
FYI Mauresmo had in fact beaten Lindsay at the OZ open when she was a qualifier...

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
I think it depends on the player - all the top players must not want to face Venus as she is more or less unstoppable when she doesn't underestimate her opponents.

On the other hand, players outside the top ranks probably have a better chance of shock defeating Venus than Lindsay who rarely seems to lose matches she shouldn't.

·
Premium Member
16,400 Posts
Sorry numberONE, but I think you're wrong. Conchita would definitely vote for Seles! (and ASV for Hingis)

·
Banned
89 Posts
That lil' TYRANT.. Amanda Coetzer!!

·
20,610 Posts
Bump!

·
10,772 Posts
NumberONE I disagree - I think that jennifer would say Monica, she has big problems with playing against Monica. The decimal episode epitomised that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts