Tennis Forum banner

Of The Following, Which Pair Have The Strongest Bond / Friendship ???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I doubt either of these pairs will be at the other's wedding but lets have a poll ...

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
Re: Which Pair Have A Better Friendship: Jankovic&Ivanovic or Henin&Clijsters ???

kim and justine have been on good terms lately i think.

and jelena said herself that they get a long, but they're not really friends. still they dont dislike one another.

·
和平.
16,963 Posts
Re: Which Pair Have A Better Friendship: Jankovic&Ivanovic or Henin&Clijsters ???

Paris & Nic.:cool:

·
Registered
9,074 Posts

S. Williams/Hantuchova :p

·
Registered
9,074 Posts

Or I think it could be V. Williams/Spirlea

·
Banned
35,898 Posts

Serena?

·
Registered
6,289 Posts

Since Justine did invite Kim to her wedding (although she didn't go), I think it's fair to say that they have the best relationship. It's had its ups and dows but it has at least had some ups.. unlike the other two pairs!

·
Registered
4,995 Posts

Jelena and Justine, so it seems lately.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts

well kim and jelena had a marvellous time in sydney as well.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts

Conchita/Patty! For life. :lol:

·
Registered
19,960 Posts

yuri and richard

·
Registered
286 Posts

I don't really see a friendship, but JJ and Ana are probably the least likely to be hostile toward one another out of the choices.

·
Registered
32,041 Posts

Britney and Kevin !!!!

·
Registered
3,253 Posts

^ :haha:

·
Registered
23,543 Posts

Patty Schnyder n Conchita Martinez :haha::spit:

·
Registered
154 Posts

S. Williams/Hantuchova :p
What happen between S. Williams/Hantuchova?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts