Tennis Forum banner

which one do you hate the most? (my apologies if anyone actually likes boy bands)

• Backstreet Boys

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • N'SYNC

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Westlife

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Five (split up)

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • SCLUB7 (split up too)

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Other boy band/pop princess thingy :rolleyes:

Votes: 5 10.2%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I pick other,which means O-town...:rolleyes:
I like N'sync now because they are fans of Martina.:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jordan said:
I pick other,which means O-town...:rolleyes:
I like N'sync now because they are fans of Martina.:D
JC is cute :eek:
ehem... but I don't like N'SYNC, I could stand them more than those BSB :mad:, grrrrr I hate them

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Sorry has to be Backstreet boy, I am still wondering how anyone can like them (hope it will not offend anyone)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wongqks said:
Sorry has to be Backstreet boy, I am still wondering how anyone can like them (hope it will not offend anyone)
I ask myself that too :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Yucks @ Westlife and N'Sync! :fiery:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Every last one of them! :rolleyes: There's not a single one of those boy groups that doesn't make me want to hurl!

And the same applies for "pop princesses" too! Shitney Spears, Christina Skaguilera, Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, etc. I hate them all!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Westlfie for sure Yuck!

Um a few points S club 7 are a mixed group and have not to date split up!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,225 Posts
jabberwocky said:
Every last one of them! :rolleyes: There's not a single one of those boy groups that doesn't make me want to hurl!

And the same applies for "pop princesses" too! Shitney Spears, Christina Skaguilera, Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, etc. I hate them all!
Now, Now! The only "skags in this thread are the "Boy Bamds"! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
****life :mad: (I cannot type their name, it will, errr, err, distress me too much. I hope those reading are understanding!)

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Westlife. I´d do time for any one of ´em. Five below-average looking blokes wearing the same clothes, whose most interesting feature is that one of them always has wet lips and anther has a squashed head. Like Boyzone before them, not one of them has the talent to write a single sentence of their own material, nor the rhythm to do a decent dance to it. Manufactured pap for frustrated teenage girls and menopausal houswives. Ugh!

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Westlife. Cue innumerable fantasies about storming into the Top Of The Pops studio and throttling each one, or maybe blowing their heads off with a big big gun.... they make a mockery out of music. If art is humanity, then their crimes against art are equivalent to the worst crimes against humanity imaginable. Worse, imo. :fiery:

He's striking violence up in me - Kate Bush, 'Pull Out The Pin'.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Uhm, pardon my boy band illiteracy, but who the hell is Westlife ? Anyway, I picked SCLUB7 and OTHER for OTOWN. I think they both sux majorly.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
sclub7 should be used in schools to learn english. I think they should get a price for worse acting ever(or is it an insult for actors to call it acting what they do?)

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
BSB, but theyre all pretty annoying :mad:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts