Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
286 Posts
We do not give a hoot about Schett and Maleeva.. As far as I am concerned you say the girls train harder and are more dedicated.. who gives a flip.. If they are training so hard it is obviously not hard enough.. So stop bashing.. Personality matter of fact Babsi seems to crack under pressure anyway and is living a fairy tale due to the absence of Kournikova. about Venus and Serena being a disgrace to black people speak for yourself because when they play they always have the minorities glued to the tv screen.. must we use race? Black.. such a term.. Go Venus Go Serena.. All you do by trying to bring them down is put them on a higher pedastal when they suceed.. So stop being a sourpuss.. and I know many players on the tour but Venus, Serena, Alexadnra, and Lindsay is all I choose to know..

· Registered
286 Posts
Oh Yeah VANITY one more thing who made you the national spoke person of the NAACP to speak on behalf of all ***** or minority people..? NOT ME.. OR ANYONE ELSE.. UNTIL YOUR NAME IS JESSE JACKSON or Kwame Mfume speak for yourself and no one else.. oh yeah by the way Venus and Serena are paying for one of my friends to go to school.. so they are helping..

· Registered
286 Posts
First of all it is not the us against them attitude their father implies that not them. I am glad you enjoy who you enjoy.. I did not know black people had such a bourgeouis stereotype not the last time I checked. Arrogant? have you met them? Martina Hingis seems a little arrogant. others on tour also.. rude? never I have recalled them being rude they rarely even talk... temperemental i need evidence of this accusation. I know and others know what it is like.. They never bring the racism card to the table they just win matches.. From what I understand Lindsay says she knew that the things people said about the Williams' were not true they are normal tennis players... Why do you think Chanda,Zina, Laurie McNeil, Serena, Venus, and Alexandra are so close.. Because they share the same stories.. Little effort does not go back to when you are four years old.. If you are a natural you are a natural.. Everyone does not have to be on court 8 hours a day to be a champion. When Pete asked Serena was she a natural blonde at the US Open rudely do you think he was serious.. Was her her hair blonde in years past? I would be rude to.. I would have rolled my eyes just as she... Then he says rude... People want them to kiss people A** but they knew who are true to them and who are not.. You know who smiles in your face and talks about you behind your back..

· Registered
286 Posts
We like who we like and you like who you like.. Who cares if you are white or black if your issues and your statements and accustaions or valid we will respect that.. I think they will perform equally sorry Williams_Rulez but we must support our champions..

· Registered
286 Posts
I am sorry i must intervene? It seems like when we resolve an issue a new one comes up.. They cannot help it that when they walk on the court players get beat. You act like they cast a spell on their opponents.. we cannot help they only play a handful of tournaments and manage to win.. JEESH.. what do you want them to do lose on purpose so others can prosper.. What fantasy land do you live in.? Obviously they are doing something right.. They have changed a lot.. Now tennis players want to be fashionable just like Flo-Jo was to track.. $40 million dollar endorsement.. Venus and Serena had doors opened by Arthur Ashe, Althea Gibson, Chanda Rubin, Lori McNeil, and Zina Garrison.. It is not our fault they choose to walk through them.. But not only walk through them but with pride.. Have you ever known an unconfident winner? If you can balance school and other things as well as a professional athletic career you are something special..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.