Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we all complain about the quality of threads in the GM..But I am sure at some point we all have made some ridiculous threads..(Esp the early days when you are really excited)..
Which is the thread u can recall is the most ridiculous thread that u made in ur opinion??
(made by YOU okay?? Not piercy's :eek: )

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Apart from this thread :p I remember I once made thread about virgin players..:eek: :lol:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, I've made so many threads in GM, and most of them have been ridiculous.
That's a real toughie. Give me a few hours.
:lol: okay..well it would be a toughh job for piercy..:lol:

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
With the utmost of modesty, I am a genius with an impeccable memory. This question has caused circuit overload and brain meltdown for the rest of the day. I may never recover.

The most annoying ones are the results threads and polls for who will win a match between two nobodies at a crappy tournament. Who cares?

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the utmost of modesty, I am a genius with an impeccable memory. This question has caused circuit overload and brain meltdown for the rest of the day. I may never recover.

The most annoying ones are the results threads and polls for who will win a match between two nobodies at a crappy tournament. Who cares?
Well question says the ones YOU made..:ras:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't make threads in GM.

It's more interesting the answer questions posed that I'd rather answer instead of the ones actually asked :confused: .
:confused: well you can try to remember the most ridiculous post you have made so far..:lol: that would take you a while..Plenty of them to choose from.. :lol:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol: :haha: keep em coming...

·
Registered
18,940 Posts
I made a thread on Non-Tennis asking if anyone played the game Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS. Only one person replied :lol: :haha:

·
Registered
13,894 Posts

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: i know sometimes you look back and think whoaahh what was I thinking..:lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts