Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the head i.s18 chipsystem more powerful than the i.x16?

which racquets do think are contenders for the most powerful racquet?

· Registered
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
how about the wilson triad 2 or wilson hyper hammer 2.7?

· Read Only
15,328 Posts
The soon-to-be released Prince MORE Attack sounds pretty impressive:

PRINCE UNVEILS NEW ATTACK
MORE Attack Racquet to Bring Offensive Boost to Players of All Levels
Bordentown, NJ -- When was the last time you heard a buzz about a new tennis racquet months before its release? The chatter surrounding the new Prince MORE Attack racquet has been brewing since May when word leaked to the tennis community that Prince would be releasing a new MORE Performance S Series racquet. And the buzz is much deserved as the MORE Attack has already made a name for itself on the pro tour as well as at clubs around the country because of its revolutionary technology, according to Alistair Thorburn, President of Prince.
"We've pushed our engineers to develop new racquets that lend immediate assistance to players seeking cleaner, more powerful shots," said Thorburn. "The Attack is a true performance racquet that gives players of all abilities top-level power and forgiveness. We're excited to watch this racquet perform at retail."
Made for players of all levels, the MORE Attack features the latest in shock absorption technology to provide all-around performance with added power. The Attack contains Prince's Direct Contact Suspension System that utilizes oval string channels and reinforcing PowerWedges to deliver a maximum sweet spot for solid, all-court power. Additionally, the racquet adds Vibro Zorb technology to provide increased shock absorption for solid ball striking.
Available in midplus and oversize (MORE Attack S 920 & MORE Attack S 1050), the Attack also features GraphitExtreme composition; Air Cushion Fit; Triple Threat Weighting System; and an Air+ handle for shock absorption. The racquet comes in a silver/blue two-tone color scheme and has a suggested retail price of $210.

· Registered
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i thought the new head i.s16 chipsystem was the most powerful until i heard about the i.s18 chipsystem. the wilson triad 2 is also very powerful but listen to what is said about the head i.s18 chipsystem:

Head i.S18 ChipSystem The integrated ChipSystem™ boosts the electrical impulse by the power of 10. The racquet offers unprecedented power through the active counterforce during ball contact. The ChipStystem™ eliminates 50% of the vibrations during ball contact and reduces the remaining vibrations twice as quickly as racquets without ChipSystem™. PowerFrame™ technology for top handling and incredible stability. PowerPattern™ for a maximum sweetspot, power and control.

· Registered
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
'offers unprecedented power' sounds impressive

· Registered
8,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i tired the blue liquid metal last week. i hated it. it was ok on my forehand but i couldn't do any other shot with it and i mean literally. i had to slow the speed down on my serve plus slice it to get it in. i couldn't hit a flat or topspin one-handed backhand and had a lot of trouble slice the ball. i couldn't volley or smash with it very well and i couldn't do touch shots as i had no feel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.