Tennis Forum banner

Which Harry Potter book do you like the most?

• Jiggly, I am glad you got into grad school, maybe then you will stop with the stoooped topics! I DO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a lot of debate about this, but only a SCIENTIFIC poll such as this can resolve the issue once and for all! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Order of the Phoenix! They keep getting better and better as the series goes along

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
My favourite is Goblet of Fire.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
none . i fucking hate harry potter, but i like you :kiss:

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Fieke said:
My favourite is Goblet of Fire.
Ditto ;)

This could be a fabelous movie, I hope they don't screw it up!

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
decemberlove said:
none . i fucking hate harry potter, but i like you :kiss:
:kiss: :kiss: :hearts:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was so pissed off when I was turned down a role in the Harry Potter films. Apparently I was too french and offered me the chance to do some voiceover work for the French version, but that was it, the cheeky little English. I was shocked, Im the far better actor then anyone involved in this production.

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Davide, I'm trying out to get the role of Umbridge for the 5th movie.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sally Struthers said:
Davide, I'm trying out to get the role of Umbridge for the 5th movie.
Darling work on your accent. I mean I have been to England but some American film makers seem to think they all speak with a clipped accent and anywhere geographically north of London doesnt exist. You shyould come to paris and try and make some clasy french films.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
The fourth book was definately my favourite. I loved the Tri-Wizard tournament, it was just a great book. And the ending was just amazing - that final challenge in the maze, and when Harry fights with Voldemort.

I must read it again soon.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhh!

i love harry potter! how could i have almost missed this thread???????

book five, definently.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
4th book, the tournament, lots about Cho, really good ending, lots of my favorite character Sirius.

I'm still mad at the 5th book.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kerbear said:
I'm still mad at the 5th book.

why? besides the fact that it was a complee dissappointment and completely sucked.

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Because sirus (her favorite) died.

What didn't you like about book 5?

·
Registered
574 Posts
I've never read any Harry Potter books...so I can't say I hate Harry...:eek:

·
Registered
642 Posts
#3, prisoner of azkaban (movie sucked by comparism though).i thought it had the best plot and a good number of twists and turns. #4 and 5 were a touch boring and not well-constructed enough.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sally Struthers said:
Because sirus (her favorite) died.

What didn't you like about book 5?
ok.

i thought it was a good 200-300 pages longer than it needed to be. but thats really my main complaint. and sometimes thats all it takes to ruin a good thing one complaint.

like if you dating someone and all they are doing is siting on your couch, unemployed watching comedy central. its one complaint, but its enough to ruin everything else.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
ok.

i thought it was a good 200-300 pages longer than it needed to be. but thats really my main complaint. and sometimes thats all it takes to ruin a good thing one complaint.

like if you dating someone and all they are doing is siting on your couch, unemployed watching comedy central. its one complaint, but its enough to ruin everything else.
actually, that sounds like THREE complaints. the unemployed...sitting on MY couch...watching comedy central instead of fawning over me. man, your ass is about to hit the curb, buddy.

strangely enough, i had a similar length complaint about GoF. i still don't like it much...but i do read the chapters concerning sirius every once in a while ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts