Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHICH city/country did YOU VISIT and which city/country you will love to visit??

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Hi Seles_Beckham :wavey:
I've visited Paris, Belgium,Usa (Ohio and Arizona) and Russia (St Petersburg and Novgorod).

I'd love to visit,where do I start? China,Australia,Mexico,Cuba,Argentina,in fact I'd love to visit the whole South America,to spend some weeks in each country,and also every country here in Europe,but specially I've been badly wanting to visit Greece and Prague.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
nice topic S_B, :wavey:

I went to Paris two months ago and I miss it. I've been to NYC and the major cities between it and Atlanta (road trip). I've been all over Florida from Clearwater/Tampa to Orlando to Miami.

I'm going to Rome next year for sure, another dream trip, and I'm looking to going to Hawaii near Waikiki beach this summer. I also want to visit Hong Kong, Tokyo, Nairobi, Dar Es Salaam, South Africa, Rio de Janeiro, Lima, Montréal, Toronto, Belgium, Prague, Vienna, Moscow and the list could go on forever. I'm a history major so it's important I see the things I study about in person.

Reactions: Seles_Beckham

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have visit:

1.Bosnia and Herzegovina :hearts:
2-Croatia
3-Serbia and Montenegro
4-Hungary (Budapest)
5-UK ( London)
6-Switzerland ( Zurich )
7-Czech Republic (Prague)
8-Canada ( Toronto, Montreal, Québec)
9-Turkey ( Istanbul and Ankara)
10-Greece ( Athina)
11- United Arab Emirates ( Dubai, Abu Dhabi)
12-Egypte ( Cairo)
13-Germany
14-Italy

I would love to visit:

Saudi Arabia- Riyad, Mekka.
Spain-Madrid
Brazil
China
Japan
Qatar- Doha
Russia
Belgium

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi veronika :wavey:
Hi cariosity :wavey:

look your rep. points

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
I guess that my biggest trip in recent memory has been to NYC. I haven't been overseas yet, but will go after I graduate in a couple years. I want to teach English for a year or two in either France or Spain, so I will go to either Paris or Barcelona at some point in that case... hopefully both :)

In my own country, I'd like to go to both Calgary and Vancouver, since I've never been out west.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I've been to :

England (London)
Netherland (Amsterdam)
Germany (Koln, Rothenburg)
Austria (Innsbruck)
Italy (Florence, Pisa, Venezia)
Switzerland (Lugano, Lucerne)
France (Paris)
Malaysia (Johor)
Australia (Perth)

and now i'm in Singapore... :)

I'd love to go to:
Japan, Nordic countries, Arab, Russia!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Reminds me of an old topic :cool:

- been to Brugge, Bruxelles/Brussel, had a short look at Gent (and would like to return there), want to see Antwerp and towns where the loveliest Belgiums around live :)
- seen Niagara Falls and the vine country around, Toronto, the road between Toronto and Detroit ;), would like to see the Rocky Mountains, Vancouver, why not Montréal and Québec.
- been to Dubrovnik and Korcula, want to see Hvar, Istria, Plitvice, Split, Trogir, Zagreb...
- seen at least part of each of the 23 regions other than Corsica (and, of course, overseas departments and territories), many great sights still left for discovery.
- been to Berlin, Freiburg and Potsdam, which leaves tons to see (for instance in the Leipzig area ;)).
- been to Como, Courmayeur, Firenze, Milano, Roma, Ventimiglia, want to see Alberobello, Napoli and the bay, Palermo, Siena, Taormina, Venezia,...
- mostly seen Luxembourg, the city.
- seen Valletta and many other places, and really loved them.

- been to Marrakech, wish to visit Fes, Meknes, and why not Dar el Beida (Casablanca).
- seen Dakar (& Gorée Island) and the northwest of the country. Would be interested in the south.
- had a glimpse of Barcelona, definitely want to see the rest, especially Cordoba, Donostia/San Sebastian, Granada, Sevilla, Valladolid.
- been to Basel, Genève, Luzern, Zürich and a few smaller cities. Would like to see Bern and Ticino.
- made a tour including Carthage, Gabès, Gafsa, Jerba Island, Kairouan, Monastir, Sfax, Sousse, Tunis, stayed at Hammamet.
- made a tour including Antakya, Antalya, Kapadokya, Konya, Nemrut Dag, Tarsus, been through Adana, Kahramanmaras, Mersin, would love to see Istanbul of course, Efes, many other spots as well.
- been to London, Oxford, Salisbury, Wales, want to see mostly Edinburgh and the rest of Scotland, and why not the Channel Islands.
- been to Chicago, Houston, LA, San Francisco & Napa Valley, loved the 17-mile drive south of SF, Washington D.C., would like to see New York, Boston, Southern mansions, the Grand Canyon.
- seen Saigon, but that was ages ago. Would like to see all of it.

That must be it, I'm too tired to check on a map :eek:
And of course, I'd like to see as many other countries as I can! Places I'd most like to visit at the moment include Albania, Athina & Aegean Islands, Bangkok, Batumi & Georgian old churches, Budapest, Corfou, Cyprus old churches, Dublin & Co. Kerry, Ispahan, Jaipur, Krakow, Lisboa, Ljubljana & Bled & Piran, Madeira, New Zealand, Plovdiv, Praha, Romanian Moldova, smaller Chinese cities, Seychelles, Stockholm, Victoria Falls, Vilnius, Wien, why not BiH ;), Amsterdam, Australia, Beirut, Buenos Aires, Capetown & the Karoo, Habana, Hardanger, Helsinki, Iceland, Java, Kenyan wild space, Korean countryside, Kyoto, Lalibela, Madagascar, Riga, Rio, Samarkand, Tallinn, some of the smaller West Indies, Yangon, Yerushlaim, Yucatan, ...

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
You have to come to my hometown :) Meknes, but Marrakech is awesome too.

I've been to:
Holland (where I live and have been almost everywhere)
Morocco (my 2nd home and have been to all the big cities)
Belgium (just next door so I go regularly to Brussels)
Prague (beautiful city)
Achen (germany)
Paris (my 3rd home and where I'm currently living)
Spain (cross it from north to south in a car)

Would like to go:
Everywhere, especially LA, NYC and Miami.

·
Team WTAworld, canis sapiens sapiens
4,495 Posts
I've been to:

-France (no I'm not kidding ;)), to Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Brest, Biarritz, Nîmes, and some other little cities that you've never heard from (such as Doucy en Tarentaise or la Mothe-Fénelon...)
-Switzerland: Well I've hardly visited anything but I passed in Trübbach and saw bits of Zurich.:p
-Spain: Just one day in San Sebastian...
-England: 4 days in all to London and Canterbury.
-Belgium: near Liège but just for one day...
-I am currently in Austria and I've been to Klagenfurt and Villach (like wow). Nice cities but there is little to nothing to see. I'd like to visit at least Vienna or Salzburg before I have to leave.
-And last but not least: Italy, to Venice (lots of times), Verona, Padua (stayed there for five months :cool: ), Vicenza, Ferrara, Bologna, blablabla :D. I'm going back there in July and I would like to visit Roma. I know I have to... I'm also going to Udine this week-end.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Ok i have been to New York,Romania and France(paris,Britany and Bordeux)

I went to Romania when i was about 2 so i can remember almost nothing except these dead cats in a box when we visited a castle.Also aparantly i started speaking Romanian with this woman:eek:

I would like to visit

Florida
California
Spain
Egypt
Austrailia
Malaysia/Japan(somewher in asia but these 2 have seemed nice places to visit)

·
Registered
24,486 Posts
I have been to France, Luxemburg, Belgium, Holland and Germany:)

Well, the country I would like to visit most must be
Switzerland:worship:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
LleytonKimRULE said:
I have been to France, Luxemburg, Belgium, Holland and Germany:)

Well, the country I would like to visit most must be
Switzerland:worship:
a potatofan wanting to go to Switzerland :confused:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
i`ve been to:

The Netherlands
Belgium
Spain
Italia
France
Gran Canaria
Ibiza
Mallorca
Croatia
Austria
Schwitzerland
Russia
Greece
the East Sea
the Nord Sea
England

I would love to visit:
Australia, Columbia, USA,Asia, Japan,Egypt,Malaysia, Brazil,
China, Malta, Yugoslawia, Turkey

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Been to:

USA
France
Spain
Portugal
Germany
Mallorca
Greece
Ibiza :eek:
Italy
Switzerland
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Hungary

Would love to go to:
Russia
Poland (going for half of next year - woo hoo!)
Romania
The Balkans (that would include Bosnia ;) )
Bascially the whole of Eastern Europe.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Been to:
USA-live there.....duh!:p
Germany
France
Italy
Spain.....i think i have.....I was so young!:)

Want to go to:
France
Spain
Italy
AUSTRALIA OF COURSE......I WANT TO LIVE THERE!:hearts:
England

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
I would love to visit every country in the world...I work to travel...its the main reason why I get up and go to work every day :hearts:

I've been to: many times
USA (most states)
France (Paris, Biarritz, Lyon, Bordeaux, + others)
Spain (Barcelona, San Sebastian)
Germany (Frankfurt)
England (London, Leeds)
Czech Republic (Prague, Terezin:( )
Italy (Rome...don't need to go back)
Austria (Vienna)
Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Zanzibar :hearts:
Caribbean (almost every island)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Is Terezin where that concentration camp is? If so I've been there too.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
veryborednow said:
Been to:

USA
France
Spain
Portugal
Germany
Mallorca
Greece
Ibiza :eek:
Italy
Switzerland
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Hungary

Would love to go to:
Russia
Poland (going for half of next year - woo hoo!)
Romania
The Balkans (that would include Bosnia ;) )
Bascially the whole of Eastern Europe.
lol
Mallorca and Ibiza are part of Spain :cool:

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Ilhame said:
Is Terezin where that concentration camp is? If so I've been there too.
Yes it is...it was very sad...It signified the worse of human behavior :fiery:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts