Wimbledon Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the Final Four in 2004, gone are the days that smaller finesse players like Henin, Hingis, Novotna, Tauziat excel at Wimbledon. :devil: The semi-finalists that are here have gotten here w/ their BIG serves and BIG groundies so we should be prepared for some exciting tennis from this point on :lick: ... Unless as Mary Carillo puts it, we get "Big Babe Tennis Gone Bad!" :tape: (show of UEs)

So who in your opinion, will win Wimbledon?

(1) Serena
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

(4) Amelie

(5) Lindsay

(13) Masha

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

:spit:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I would like Amelie to win, I will be ok with Lindsay win, Serena won it twice and I really doubt Maria could do that now.

But there's the difference between what I want and what i think.

I think Serena takes that one.

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
I wish there was at least one fineness player left in the SFs...

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,731 Posts
God.. i'm the first one to vote for masha... lol

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
I want Lindsay to win, I think Serena will win. I'll be happy for her if she does, though.

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
my pick is Serena....if her serve holds up, she´s gonna be trouble.

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,731 Posts
If it's Serena, i'd be very shocked.. lol

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
pierce0415 said:
(13) Masha

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:​

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
ahhhh lindsay for sure!!

·
Banned
796 Posts
Davenport Def. Mauresmo 6-0 7-6

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
What we don't want is a final like today's Jen QF which could happen with any combination. After the FO it would be a nightmare for the WTA. I don't see Lindsay beating Serena and i can see a lopsided score. Amelie- Lindsay might be good though either might fold mentally. Masha v Amelie might be good as long as they were not too nervous. A Masha who could beat Lindsay might give a better match but it would be a tall order for her to beat serena in her first GS final. Can but hope.

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
I would love Maria to win, but the way Serena played against Capriati....it would take something truly extraordinary to stop her this year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts