1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
114,803 Posts
Sharapova in the final would be going for a career slam, so her against anyone

·
Stanning for Andi
20,998 Posts
A non-rabbit caught in the headlights Safina vs. an in-form Williams sister.

Reactions: oliviasmith

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's only 10 choices at most:eek:

·
Trainwreck
58,693 Posts
Serena VS Venus of course. Everyone knows any other matchup isn't worth a damn. :p

Seriously, that's what I think. A WS final will always attract the most attention.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Serena VS Venus of course. Everyone knows any other matchup isn't worth a damn. :p

Seriously, that's what I think. A WS final will always attract the most attention.
Haha, seriously?

I think Serena vs an inform player like, Mauresmo, Sharapova, Dementieva or Jankovic will attract most attention, there is a lot of williams fans who want Serena to win, but there are much more people who want to see Serena lose a final, so, I guess that will bring a lot of people

·
Trainwreck
58,693 Posts
Haha, seriously?

I think Serena vs an inform player like, Mauresmo, Sharapova, Dementieva or Jankovic will attract most attention, there is a lot of williams fans who want Serena to win, but there are much more people who want to see Serena lose a final, so, I guess that will bring a lot of people
I seriously can't see Serena doing well this year though. Venus, maybe.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I seriously can't see Serena doing well this year though. Venus, maybe.
Not me either. Its looks like she is so lost on clay nowdays. But you never know about Serena... But she wont win, Kuz, Saf, Dem and Jan will be to tough for her anyway.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Serena vs Sharapova
Agreed.
But Mauresmo/Bartoli/Cornet/any French player vs Safina/Williams/Sharapova is to be exciting too :bounce:

·
Registered
48,533 Posts
A Dark Horse vs A Dark Horse!
let see who choke??

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
I think a Serenapova Final is HIGHLY unlikely (well...let's see what Warsaw is like first), but obviously, that'd be the big-ticket final.

I think an AO Final rematch would attract a lot of attention as well.

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
serena or venus versus sharapova.

anyone who says ANYTHIGN else is totally kidding themselves. u get the supporters of the williams sisters and sharapova (which makes up most of tennis players)... then u get the most non-tennis people u would get from any possible final as they know these people... and then u get the people who just want to see if maria can win the final slam (whether they like any player or not)

but the williams sisters and maria are the 3 most well known players in the world... so of course its going to attract the most attention?

Reactions: oliviasmith
1 - 20 of 112 Posts