Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I guess it depends on what time it is scheduled. Since it is a men's match with an American finalist and the next great hope for American tennis, I'm suspecting that there will be an evening start? The USO website has it slated for after the women's doubles final, but there's no starting time.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
god football sucks

·
Read Only
15,328 Posts
Count yourselves lucky...on Eurosport we've just had to be force-fed Michael fucking Bolton and the most vulgar display of nationalism/patriotism/call it what you want I've ever seen. Did they do that before the women's final too, or is it just designed to psyche out Ferrero and whip up the crowd?

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
as soon as i saw michael i blocked it out. so i missed the opening ceremony

·
Poetic at Heart
3,556 Posts
JonBcn said:
Count yourselves lucky...on Eurosport we've just had to be force-fed Michael fucking Bolton and the most vulgar display of nationalism/patriotism/call it what you want I've ever seen. Did they do that before the women's final too, or is it just designed to psyche out Ferrero and whip up the crowd?
...nonsense! that's the usual ceremony for you :bounce: plus Michael was great as usual.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.