·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to Houston -Tier II?

·
Banned
7 Posts
Houston is cancelled. I'm not doing it at least.

Reasons:

1) Other people in the game wanting me to be banned from the board.

2) People saying I'm doing a bad job when I'm devoting a lot of time into this... when I don't have to in the slightest.

3) People demeaning the time I put into this by joking around about only playing Tier 1's.

You're all ungrateful assholes, and I hope this game dies a quick death. It should be soon with Matt being busier, and all.

Good luck, Matt... hope you can handle all the players. Thanks.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,315 Posts
I can only speak for myself, but I thought it was just playful and all in fun. Creating drama and initiating you to the game. Since my player sucks and all, I decided to still try to have some fun.

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
well then, I don't really know what to do:( . Houston people will get credit for the round they reached, and otherwise, you will just have to enter the tier ones based on rank until I get someone to take over the tier twos:sad: . Sorry, but I barely have time as it is to run the tier ones:sad: . Leena:rolleyes:

·
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So,

Where do we go from here? :sad: :confused:

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
kyk710 said:
You could just ban them from tier two's lol... You can't quit though.... Because Vera sucks and she will only be able to play doubles in the tier ones :sad:
no way i'm playing them anyway :lol:

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Bram & TIL9: Back off on Leena please:)

Leena: Continue doing tier twos and don't allow Capriati/Venus into your tournaments.

The great fantasy Season lord Matt has spoken:p .

·
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
who do we send points to?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.