·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to Houston -Tier II?

·
Banned
7 Posts
Houston is cancelled. I'm not doing it at least.

Reasons:

1) Other people in the game wanting me to be banned from the board.

2) People saying I'm doing a bad job when I'm devoting a lot of time into this... when I don't have to in the slightest.

3) People demeaning the time I put into this by joking around about only playing Tier 1's.

You're all ungrateful assholes, and I hope this game dies a quick death. It should be soon with Matt being busier, and all.

Good luck, Matt... hope you can handle all the players. Thanks.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
I can only speak for myself, but I thought it was just playful and all in fun. Creating drama and initiating you to the game. Since my player sucks and all, I decided to still try to have some fun.

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
well then, I don't really know what to do:( . Houston people will get credit for the round they reached, and otherwise, you will just have to enter the tier ones based on rank until I get someone to take over the tier twos:sad: . Sorry, but I barely have time as it is to run the tier ones:sad: . Leena:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
You could just ban them from tier two's lol... You can't quit though.... Because Vera sucks and she will only be able to play doubles in the tier ones :sad:

·
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So,

Where do we go from here? :sad: :confused:

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
kyk710 said:
You could just ban them from tier two's lol... You can't quit though.... Because Vera sucks and she will only be able to play doubles in the tier ones :sad:
no way i'm playing them anyway :lol:

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Lina said:
I'll continue to do Tier 2's once Rhythmboy and tennisilove09 are removed from the game.
LMFAO. That is WAY too funny. I don't know what the big deal is. It's not like I play the Tier 2's anyways. :lol:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Pfff Leena.... who do you think you are??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Bram & TIL9: Back off on Leena please:)

Leena: Continue doing tier twos and don't allow Capriati/Venus into your tournaments.

The great fantasy Season lord Matt has spoken:p .

·
6,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
who do we send points to?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts