Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,645 Posts
What a pathetic thing to say. One player can't carry a doubles duo to seven doubles titles this year, two of which were Slams.

6,673 Posts
I am wondering the same!!
I have two websites to update! Where is the F..... "Famous" draw??!

· Registered
9,222 Posts
Mark Newman said:
What a pathetic thing to say. One player can't carry a doubles duo to seven doubles titles this year, two of which were Slams.
Oh lighten up! And how many Mixed Doubles Majors has Martina won during her career? Curious that she's playing so much now, eh?

· Registered
9,222 Posts
mishar said:
Martina actually has played mixed doubles all through her career.
9 career Mixed Doubles Majors sounds like alot, but put into perspective, and stretched over 30 years on the tour- you'll find that most years she passed on mixed doubles entirely and played only with the women. I think in hindsight- she probably wishes now that she did play more mixed. Margaret Court holds 19 Mixed Doubles Majors. Imagine what Martina's record could be...

· Don't mess with Texas!
4,900 Posts
mishar said:
They just announced on tv that the women's doubles draw was being held up until tonight, hoping that more high-profile stars will enter.

Yeah I just saw that too. Monica!? ;) Just kidding. I know she is out the rest of the year at least.

· Registered
9,222 Posts
MirjanaLfan said:
Hardly. She's down to play with Kuznetsova as usual. They're 4th in the race to the year end dubs.
Cool- hopefully I'll catch the old gal in action on Friday. I really do like watching her tennis!

· Registered
593 Posts
Yeah, where is the women's draw?

Another bad draw for Corina!! In mixed her and Justine Gimelsob draw the #4 seeds. Maybe they can get past them...they did make the semis last year. Maybe the women's will me better?! haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.