Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Did anyone see the Tennis Channel.. And I thought the Fed Cup would be rained out because it's pouring here in NYC

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Linnie! How are you? Dreary, but welcome, weather we are having. I say 'welcome', cause, hey...it's different than the average sunny and humid same old, same old!

We have Charter Communications on Miami Beach and I have surfed every channel and there is nothing. Has anyone reported receivng the channel yet?
:wavey:

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
Hey Mark! :wavey: The weather is "nice" for a change ;)

Let me know if Charter starts to carry the Tennis Channel......then I'd definitely move to the Beach! ;)

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I am in Martin County FL, and not only is there no tennis channel but my cable is only broadcasting "snow". Some storms went through here in the last day, but it has been off for FOUR hours now. (Adelphia) They probably would not have the Tennis Channel either. I can't beleive that in another thread SerenaSlam said she paid $80 to get the channel for only about 3 hours. She said somthing about a "waiting list" from her cable provider!!?? This does not look good for the rest of us. Looks like a local cable scam to me, but she did get to see the matches today. (V & S).

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
SerenaSlam paid $80 for the channel... there's a sucker born everyday...

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
You mean to tell me no one has got it yet>??

lmfao!!!! I don't think this 'tennis channel is gonna work! WTF! :sad:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
apparently it's airing in NYC, but ONLY if you have digital cable. I talked to someone at Time Warner on Thursday. I'm holding off for another month until I move.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
moon said:
apparently it's airing in NYC, but ONLY if you have digital cable. I talked to someone at Time Warner on Thursday. I'm holding off for another month until I move.
And of course I don't have digital cable. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
And of course I don't have digital cable. :rolleyes:
it's a real pain in the ass to get the digital. you have to go and trade in your cable box, and all this other mess. I'll be moving in a month or so, so I'm just gonna get it then.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I have digital cable, but I probaly wont get it.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I have digital cable-cablevision and we know how that goes...hell no!!!!no tennis channel.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
McC: THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS LIFE STEVE BELLAMY WON'T FUCK.....INCLUDING THE TRUTH! ;) And Serena Slam: Perhaps you should sue your local cable co. (admittedly an innocent victim) in Small Claims Court, no lawyer nec. over the $80 just to "send a wakeup call" via them. The sooner Stevie the pathological liar gets b!tchslapped legally, the sooner an operation with enough working capital can fill the void. I only hope that Steve winds up discredited for years to come with the people he overpromised.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
wait... I heard it was going to be a 'soft' debut but this is ridiculous. A 'soft' debut is at least 100,000 viewers... from the looks of it, only Sears customers were the viewers. If I had only known, I would have hit the mall today. :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts