Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows where is Nina?

Havn't heard from her for a while :confused:

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,020 Posts
Indeed.. My guess is that it is her graduating year in high school and she has got more important things to do than posting here. Anyways, would be very glad to hear from her..

Nina.. Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...:)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Good Luck Nina!! :)

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
:wavey: bubble, ys, Jordan and fresh :)
I'm here :)

Wow! You noticed :D

well, as ys and fresh mentioned I am graduating from school this year and entering university which means I need to get prepared for exams etc. so I've been pretty busy recently (mostly studiing mathematics that I'm not particularly fond of.. :( ). I'm still checking the board almost every day but I'm not as addicted to it anymore ;), I'll try posting some more. I'm going (if nothing gets in my way) to the Fed Cup. I'll make photos and maybe write a report, so you'll hear from me ;)

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Nina,I miss you! :)
I'm glad to hear from you and I am looking forward to those photos and reports! :)
I will have to prepare for my exams as well,but next year.
Good luck! :bounce:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D Nina, good luck to your exams then....
I'm sure you will do well :angel:

Enjoy the Fed Cup!

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
good luck Nina! ah, so jealous here... i wish I was your age ;)

don't come back here without a win :) (a little bit of pressure wouldn't hurt, right?)

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
Nina good luck in your studies :)

and bring the girls good luck at the weekend :)

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Good luck to you Nina! :wavey: :bounce: :kiss: You are the classiest and most fair minded of all the Russian posters at WTA World! :D And good luck with tennis, too!

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,020 Posts
the cat said:
Good luck to you Nina! :wavey: :bounce: :kiss: You are the classiest and most fair minded of all the Russian posters at WTA World! :D And good luck with tennis, too!
Well done, cat.. And you are the classiest and most fair minded of all the feline posters at WTA World!:p

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Nina_rus said:
:wavey: bubble, ys, Jordan and fresh :)
I'm here :)

Wow! You noticed :D

well, as ys and fresh mentioned I am graduating from school this year and entering university which means I need to get prepared for exams etc. so I've been pretty busy recently (mostly studiing mathematics that I'm not particularly fond of.. :( ). I'm still checking the board almost every day but I'm not as addicted to it anymore ;), I'll try posting some more. I'm going (if nothing gets in my way) to the Fed Cup. I'll make photos and maybe write a report, so you'll hear from me ;)
Nina, good luck with your exams at school and uni :) If you can manage your schedule so well and know that they are your priority, you should pass them with no problems. Piece of cake :)

And your reports and pictures will be much appreciated :wavey:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Wait a second ys! I was complimenting Nina. But I don't think you were complimenting me. :(

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,020 Posts
Nina disappeared again..

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
i'm sure i've seen her online a few times recently, last time was a while ago but she hasnt posted for a while.

Nina wherever you are, hope you're safe, well and healthy :hug: :) :wavey:

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
on Nina's profile it says her last activity was today. about 2 hours ago.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,020 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
on Nina's profile it says her last activity was today. about 2 hours ago.
So she is lurking around, just not posting..

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I miss Nina, too. Atleast she's been active at WTA World recently. But she just isn't posting.:(

Come back Ninotchka! :D :wavey: Russian Roulette needs you. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts