Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did she check into a rehab (for her game that is) or did she just throw in her racket? Where the hell did she fade off to? I think she probably got stuck at a party somewhere and forgot to show up to her next tourney..........whatever the case, Iva we miss u and if u r listening please contact us!!!!

Please contact us at 1-888-top-20player ......the call will be collect.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
50cent rapped about her "In da Club"

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
she just went for cigarettes...

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Isn't there some kinda charity that can help her cause....I mean it is depressing......to just go south after winning your first and only slam. I think she should contact the Michael Chang foundation for assistance.......

·
Registered
13,981 Posts
Iva is one of the greatest underachievers of the last decade. The girl had a game of the champion, but not the mind. She couldn't keep her focus on tennis, other things were more important to her - parties, men ("I get nervous if I don't have sex regularly"). But maybe she's happy with her life the way it is.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Joana said:
"I get nervous if I don't have sex regularly"
Wow, Iva and me have something in common! I love and I miss you so much, Iva baby! Please come back soon! We all can´t live without you! :hearts: :kiss:

:tape:

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Joana said:
"I get nervous if I don't have sex regularly"
She said that?! Oh, Iva :hearts:

Her results this year have been pathetic; as a fan, I think it's definitely time for her to decide to either a) fully re-dedicate herself to tennis or b) retire before it all gets too embarrassing, as if losing 0-6 1-6 to Eva Fislova wasn't embarrassing enough. a) is not going to happen, because it never has.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yes, Truly pathetic. I really thought after she won in Charleston her career was back on track. (Granted, she got a tame draw, but it ended that long title drought.) Quite sad that she cracked the top 30 after being ranked 300 (right?) and let it all go. :mad: She needs to step back and realize her talent. She isn't getting any younger... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: For Iva :sad:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I say we should have a charity event for her......I never saw her play unti the charleston event and was impressed not only with her game but with her personality........I hate to see such good players go out like that.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
maccardel said:
I think she should contact the Michael Chang foundation for assistance.......
They'd atleast get her ranking back on track even if they couldn't get her another slam :eek:
but then they'd make her become a devout Christian and give up booze and sex...causing Iva to make a secret escape from their 'compound' right into the arms of an awaiting clubber with a martini and Players Lite in hand.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Causing her to become a Christian wouldn't be such a bad thing...

Reactions: brunof
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.