Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know, is she in Florida or Switzerland for the next 3 weeks?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Why??? You planning to stalk her. Keep track of her whereabouts

*paranoid android*

I dunno where she is. sorry :rolleyes:

I'm so not funny...hahaha

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
She went to see Sergio Garcia before going home or seeing Chris? :eek:
They must be very good friends ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
thx for the artice :D

.. yeah the article states that marti was well liked by everyone and sergio was showing her off to all of his friends at the club.. and it said they were quite friendly with one another :) and it spoke of marti playing tennis with some of the up coming talents along with sergio and then they resided to sergio's home .. looks like they are both having a great time together :D

pssss marti dump chris and take sergio! he is much better ;)

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Thanks for the article!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Thanks Tammy *abrazo*

:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
pffffffff

AS ever....speaking bad about the people!!!!!!!:p :p :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
POLIDEPORTIVO

EL BORRIOLENSE (idk this :confused: lol.. i think they mean sergio) and the swiss tennis player make sport in the Mediteranion country club. Sergio Garcia invites Martina Hingis to his sanctuary.

Sergio Garcia invites martina hingis to his sanctuary. Both praticed tennis and worked out in the enclosed gymnasium. The swiss was very aminable with her playing partners and the young promise of the club Ana Beltran.

The news jumped yesterday in the refuge of the most famous spanish golfer sergio garcia and the # 4 tennis player in the world martina hingis being together at the resort..

Sergio returned yesterday and invited the ex # 1 tennis player in the world to spend a few days and relax at his home. The golfer displayed the swiss to his close friends..

They met at the facilities of the club at 10 am .. a habit of sergio he enjoys being home (at the facility as well) .. they began the morning smoothly alternating tennis and physical activities

Both focused on their day of training and ate in the some corner of the zone (a resturant probably :confused: ) .. in the evening the work intensity increased .. first martina and sergio played a set of tennis then the young promising up and comer of the club ana beltran played a set against hingis... ana had denoted that she has fulfilled a dream of hers smiling.. to play against her idol and to end the day the pair played some doubles .. always smiling sergio and martina put up their raquets and went to the gymnaisium of the club where they continued with psyical preperation.. they weren't bothered by the curiosity. "i seen them both smiling" said a member of the club. they are both very likable and simple.. sergio showed martina to us although she only spoke english she was very likable.

after finishing the intense day they went to sergio's town and ate a special supper with sergio's family. How long will they remain together? No one knows but what is sure is that sergio must depart for america on sunday to resume his golfing. At the moment they are predicted to return to the club.

*sigh* .. i hope that makes sense lol

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Thanks Tammy

Your spanish is improving every day!!!!!!

:) :) :)

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Poor Tammy, I need to write an essay for my next class. but my fingers are tired!!!!1 lol :p :p

:) :) :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts