Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as I remember pierce used to have unique outstanding cloth but why she turns out in to simple outfit from nike like everyone does.
and what do you guy think about serena and venus cloth.
is there anyone to mention when it come to fashion :rolleyes:

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
aimee20 said:
as I remember pierce used to have unique outstanding cloth but why she turns out in to simple outfit from nikey like everyone does.
and what do you guy think about serena and venus cloth.
is there anyone to mention when it come to fashion :rolleyes:
Only Venus and Serena are unique at the slams...the other player´s all are carbon-copies!

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
anna used to be original... what she wore was only for her, until later in the season when the others were allowed to wear it.

right now chanda is wearing the red dress anna should be wearing, i think she looks rather nice in it.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
um, i wasnt complaining

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
rhz said:
Serena isn't as original as Venus, nobody else wears what Venus wears, but some wear what Serena is wearing.
Serena get anticipated Puma's outfits, and she wears them, and like 9 months ago or later, the other players come and use it. And also there are some outfits that only Serena wear it.

Why she's not as original as Venus? :confused: just because of that?

I still find Serena's outfits more exciting than Plain-White Venus.

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
aimee20 said:
as I remember pierce used to have unique outstanding cloth but why she turns out in to simple outfit from nike like everyone does.
Mary never had her own line. I think she only got exclusive Nike's outfits in 1995/1998 (and im not really sure cause I didn't know the line style on that time) then she started to be another clone one.

When I started to watch tennis, Mary used to wear dresses and some other players too. I remember in Indian Wells 2000, when Mary wore an incredible outfit, and people said it was her own line, but Alexandra and Mirjana wore the same outfit, but with different colors.

Same in Roland Garros, her black and white dress? Alexandra wore the same dress in Amelia Island, or in some clay tournament, the same dress but orange white. So I think Mary never had her own line, but only she managed to wear more dresses, and the others no. Amanda if I'm not wrong, used to wear nike dresses aswell...

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Becool said:
Mary never had her own line. I think she only got exclusive Nike's outfits in 1995/1998 (and im not really sure cause I didn't know the line style on that time) then she started to be another clone one.

When I started to watch tennis, Mary used to wear dresses and some other players too. I remember in Indian Wells 2000, when Mary wore an incredible outfit, and people said it was her own line, but Alexandra and Mirjana wore the same outfit, but with different colors.

Same in Roland Garros, her black and white dress? Alexandra wore the same dress in Amelia Island, or in some clay tournament, the same dress but orange white. So I think Mary never had her own line, but only she managed to wear more dresses, and the others no. Amanda if I'm not wrong, used to wear nike dresses aswell...

eventhough mary didn't have her own line, she was always the first one to start it all including the first player to wear dress again, nike offered mary joe fernandez to wear a dress, but she declined and offered it to mary. everybody loved it and the trend was back. Mary is always the number 1 fashion goddess IMO, Anna #2, Serena #3, Venus #4 and maybe Hingis with Adidas could be #5, but heck no she wasn't when she was wearing Tacchini.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my fav is mary. i admire her taste over-all.she always know what to wear what's best for her.
Serena I like her guts.being there in those stuff.it's incredicle.venes is impressive. a lot of nice outfits.but her accessories i think has gone too far

·
Registered
24,565 Posts
With the exception of the WIlliams sisters, I think most of the players have discovered that too much of a focus on fashion hurts your tennis.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.