Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
The mods can be wrong sometimes, just like any other poster ;)

I still prefer when they act, rather than whine though :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Obviously Gabs showered them with complaints and PM's so they thought oh well whats another thread.....

·
11,195 Posts
We talk about freedom of speech well this is bloody ridiculous......I believe as human beings we pay for what we have and what we are.....I get all the shit because I am a manager.....
Famous people have to pay a price for their Fame.......when people and media stop being intrested in them anymore it means they are not famous anymore.....

Besides people should know that most rumours around famous people are triggered from their support camp especially when they are temperorly off the scene.....

Welcome to the real world people and stop kidding yourself......

·
11,195 Posts
Well I propose closing this board end of story......if you are going to delete the thread ever time some one complains.....

And like i said most of us preach democracy and freedom of speech.....

Maybe I missed part of the thread but I dont recall any faul language etc etc.....

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,508 Posts
A lot of people found it offensive and disrespectful and therefore it's been decided that it would be closed. So there is no point complaining anymore.

·
11,195 Posts
alot of people....well lets name a few......shall we?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
no names will be given.
What the fuck are you talking about? Sonja took the responsibility by clearly stating she was closing the thread. At least she was transparent and didn't contribute to the "no-names" mod mafia.

I don't agree with her decision, but at least she showed integrity and had enough guts to expose herself to criticism.

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,508 Posts
Sonja closed it, right. So surely she was the only one to have the guts to give her opinions, that's why she closed it. Pure logic.

And Bumsby for your info, I don't whine, I give my opinion. Get over it. If I had the power to delete the thread yesterday, believe me it wouldn't have gone further than the 3rd post.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Yasmine isn't a mod in this forum - she doesn't have the ability to edit, close or delete threads here. But event that aside, the idea of YOU accusing someone else of whining given your history here and at Gerd's is a bit rich, don't you think?

The rumor had already been debunked in another thread. Devoting an entirely new thread to it smelled like poo-stirring and attention-whoring, so I removed it.

Reactions: Sonja
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.