• The WTA Tour website

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • somewhere else!!!

Votes: 13 30.2%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You were out busy doing something all day and you know you missed an important match with one of your faves... :banghead: Where do u turn first? :unsure:

You're too impatient to wait for the scores to scrool along the bottom of ESPN, and the match wasn't televised so you couldn't tape it.

So you hop onto your computer and log on to what site? :confused:

I personally head to Yahoo Sports Tennis. I think it's just easy to read the scores along the side, and check out pictures. And they are actually pretty quick to post the scores.

· Banned
3,883 Posts
The larger tournaments (say teir III, II, I GrandSlams) the results are delivered by a Text Message to my Mobile Phone, usually about 5 minutes after the match/game is finished.

Other tournaments Teir IV and below I usually recieve from wtatour website.

· Registered
2,991 Posts
Seles said:
Here, tournament website (if it's good), or Yahoo
Same here! :)

· Registered
14,409 Posts
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten is my homepage so as soon as I come online, that's the page I see. It's not a coincidence though ;) I have it as my homepage so I can quickly access scores. If the results aren't there though wtaworld is the second palce I check :)

· Registered
12,908 Posts
If i have time i'll log on to here and look for the results, and maybe if i have lots of time i'll go through the live scores thread.
If i dont have much time i'll go to espn.com, though its not the best but i find it useful coz it has atp and wta results on the same page.
For challengers, aceman's site is the best (and the only one i know of), and also i'll check on this site if i have time to log on and go through the thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.